JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Neko (Offline)
New to JF

Do You Ever Feel Guilty When You Win? - 10-15-2005, 02:49 PM

When you win the jackpot on the multi-player medal games, do you ever feel a little guilty?

I've won a few times - once when the jackpot was decently high (around 1,500 coins). Since I spent all the time and coins getting there, you'd like I'd be super-happy to win - and I am, at first. But after the coins have all fallen, the jackpot drops down to nothing and sometimes people leave. It makes me feel like I've ruined everyone's fun. Also, once you've won, what else is there to play for? I usually end up quitting shortly after I win.

Anyone else feel guilty when they hit the jackpot?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Unregistered

Unhappy 06-11-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko
When you win the jackpot on the multi-player medal games, do you ever feel a little guilty?

I've won a few times - once when the jackpot was decently high (around 1,500 coins). Since I spent all the time and coins getting there, you'd like I'd be super-happy to win - and I am, at first. But after the coins have all fallen, the jackpot drops down to nothing and sometimes people leave. It makes me feel like I've ruined everyone's fun. Also, once you've won, what else is there to play for? I usually end up quitting shortly after I win.

Anyone else feel guilty when they hit the jackpot?
i do sometimes.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
WuJapanStreetBallah (Offline)
New to JF

nah nah - 07-02-2006, 08:37 PM

yo man neva feel guilty ya gotta as the Wu-Tang said "Domintation..." or DOMINATE that game till the game says no more...somehow the game would talk to you anywho...ya know when your real good when people start to gather around yah and watch ya dominate... peace

Last edited by WuJapanStreetBallah : 07-02-2006 at 08:42 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
09-19-2006, 02:31 AM

lol, feeling guilty when they leave? yeah kind of |-p
but then you win more and more, then realize they wouldn't care much either. lol
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-05-2006, 03:54 PM

Yeah i feel guilty winning sometimes, 1 on 1 Street basketball i beat some people so hard they start leaving, people stopped playing altogether

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
VAOD (Offline)
New to JF

10-05-2006, 05:05 PM

I agree with WuJapanStreetBallah you gatta dominate the game to determine who your real friends in life are other wise most of the time they'll go running home to mamma cryin and thats both sweat and b..sh..n in and of itself. Keep thrashing them and you'll find a real group of friends. . .of course there is that part of friends are easy to find but best friends are 1/1000000.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-06-2006, 11:17 AM

They will leave, but they will remember the one who beat them.. dominate and get respect

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

10-18-2006, 02:25 PM

I kick ass and i love it, unless of course its my friends then i feel slightly guilty
(#9 (permalink))
Old
maks (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-18-2006, 05:38 PM

kinda......but i like it when i get beaten too.....love the feeling of doing your best to kick some ass on your opponent...lol

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-18-2006, 05:40 PM

Dont go overboard and start going wayy to arrogant, you will get alot of haters that way!