JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-10-2007, 08:47 AM

After much thought. I have 1 xhance to get a new console. That can be either PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii.

Since all my friends are PS3 haters and have an Xbox360 and some a Wii. I decided to get a PS3, and plsu, I prefer the look and games that are coming out on PS3 more.

Assassin's creed looks amazing.
Heavenly sword,
Warhawk,
Lair.

All win.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#12 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
to be more specific.. the wii is aimed at casual and harcore alike.. its aimed at casual to get a wider audience in by making them participate with the remote and the sensor and all that. for the hardcore gamers, they have remade games specifically for the system so they can try their favorites in a totally new way

although i definetely would love to get a ps3 too :-)
Nintendo has made the statement themselves that Wii is aimed at the general auidence aka casual gamers...Then who are you defending!!!

Quote:
well, i would consider myself a hardcore gamer, i dont have a fancy HD tv either, but i love the Wii, and my Xbox 360, and if i ever got a PS3, i would have to spend who knows how much on an HD tv to make the graphics look anywhere near good
You are very very misinformed here then. I am done.

Quote:
After much thought. I have 1 xhance to get a new console. That can be either PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii.

Since all my friends are PS3 haters and have an Xbox360 and some a Wii. I decided to get a PS3, and plsu, I prefer the look and games that are coming out on PS3 more.

Assassin's creed looks amazing.
Heavenly sword,
Warhawk,
Lair.

All win.
Exactly I haven't got a clue what people are smoking. PS3 games beat anythng that 360 has to offer and Wii well I don't know what to say. As for motion sensing controller then sixaxis controller is also a motion sensor and is a PS3 controller.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2007, 06:39 PM

PS3 IS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2007, 06:40 PM

Ah AND XBOX IS TOO LAME!!!!!!!!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2007, 07:26 PM

I am saving my money for PS3. On hell with the lame box and wii.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

Send a message via ICQ to Tolbarizhei Send a message via AIM to Tolbarizhei Send a message via MSN to Tolbarizhei Send a message via Yahoo to Tolbarizhei
08-10-2007, 07:32 PM

hey whichever you choose more power to you.. but again.. nintendo has made the biggest mark in history with the NES way back in the day.. not the first, but the most revolutionary, and they are continuing to try.. and yeah, its for the general audience, but thats not stopping other companies to whoop the gamers ass with their favorites by using the wiimote!!

as for xbox... i dont like windows.. nuff said, sorry micro, i am biast

there is one true love in my life.. and sadly it will be fate that will have to hold us together
the light will continue to shine for all..
Fratello, may the angels bless you on the way throughout eternity
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

08-11-2007, 06:55 PM

Wii all the way. Sure the ps3 has some good graphics but they all look weird and 360 has better. Also the wii is actually fun to play (I'm talking to you gundam crossfire) with sweet controls that they still havn't perfected yet and will keep getting better. Finally the 3rd parties have realized how big of a success it is and the support is getting stronger. Sure the graphics aren't as good but they are getting better(Metroid prime 3 for example).
Overall, my list is:
1nintendo
2microsoft
3sony