JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   PS3 PWNS again!!!! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/6677-ps3-pwns-again.html)

XjapanFOREVER 08-01-2007 04:10 PM

PS3 PWNS again!!!!

IGN: PS3 to Become Freeview TV Recorder?

not much more to say.... I Lvoe it, another thing to rub in the faces of die-hard Microsuck fans!!!!!!

Urien00 08-04-2007 07:03 PM

Fringe? maybe?

kurishi 08-04-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER (Post 193978)
IGN: PS3 to Become Freeview TV Recorder?

not much more to say.... I Lvoe it, another thing to rub in the faces of die-hard Microsuck fans!!!!!!

omg what a cute lil fanboi u are! :bigears: :bigears:

AamX391 08-05-2007 05:33 AM

sorry to burst your bubble, but microsoft had plans of making the 360 able to record tv and everything last year

girlgamer1984 08-05-2007 05:40 PM

That's a great news..What I find really comical is that MS fan boys and girls for that matter fail to observe that their console is actually more expensive with all the bought accessories if you juxtapose it with PS3 with which all the stuff comes free. online gaming included.

SovereignEvil 08-06-2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 (Post 197091)
That's a great news..What I find really comical is that MS fan boys and girls for that matter fail to observe that their console is actually more expensive with all the bought accessories if you juxtapose it with PS3 with which all the stuff comes free. online gaming included.

Well, you don't HAVE to buy all accessories. Besides, it's true that PS3 have all the accessories you want, but they don't come for free, they're included in the price. PS3's too expensive for me, and I don't have a fancy HD-TV, and that's why I got my Wii here. All I ever wanted was good gameplay. Graphics do not sell well.

girlgamer1984 08-06-2007 05:56 PM

That's your opinion. Wii is aimed at a casual gamer not a hardcore one.

AamX391 08-08-2007 02:25 AM

well, i would consider myself a hardcore gamer, i dont have a fancy HD tv either, but i love the Wii, and my Xbox 360, and if i ever got a PS3, i would have to spend who knows how much on an HD tv to make the graphics look anywhere near good

Tolbarizhei 08-08-2007 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 (Post 197930)
That's your opinion. Wii is aimed at a casual gamer not a hardcore one.

to be more specific.. the wii is aimed at casual and harcore alike.. its aimed at casual to get a wider audience in by making them participate with the remote and the sensor and all that. for the hardcore gamers, they have remade games specifically for the system so they can try their favorites in a totally new way

although i definetely would love to get a ps3 too :-)

SovereignEvil 08-08-2007 02:39 AM

Graphics have done nothing good but only cost you more money than other games and systems. Especially expensive on computer, since you have to get a whole new computer for a good graphical game these days. Graphics do little to enhance gaming and gameplay, it only 'looks' cool. "Oh, awesome, this little grain of dust is built up by 3 million polygons dude!". Well, woohoo...

I'm only stating what my point of view is and if someone has a problem with that, I don't really care right now.