LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

11-12-2006, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
the only part I am good at is jumping from the stumps with Tigger in a race against Roo...I usually don't do anything that I don't win at after 4 or 5 tries...lmao, it's pointless anyway--it's an unecessary part of the game, really.
thats a lie, its very necessary if you want the secret ending

(#42 (permalink))
Old
Okimoto_Tatsuki (Offline)
.KUBOnoSHUGAitami

11-12-2006, 08:38 PM

completed it again today.

I love and miss Axel XD

and I hate Xemnus. He just wont stop. you bash him once, he comes at you again. Just like Lady Yunalesca in Final Fantasy X.

The trigger button made the game sooo much more easier and less challenging than the first game.

Now to play KH2: final mix XD

Last edited by Okimoto_Tatsuki : 11-12-2006 at 08:40 PM.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-13-2006, 04:45 PM

The fight I found pretty annoying was at Hollow Bastion, when you fight the guy with all the water powers.His moves did alot of damage and he never stops. And it also sucked when you have 10 seconds to destroy the water clones or you lose. that was dumb.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-13-2006, 04:50 PM

im stuck on hollow bastion and i got KH2 sitting at the back.. can someone post a guide for the hollow bastion puzzle for me, or got any tips.. this puzzle is annoying and preventing me from completing the game.. KH2 is picking up dust haha

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

11-13-2006, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
im stuck on hollow bastion and i got KH2 sitting at the back.. can someone post a guide for the hollow bastion puzzle for me, or got any tips.. this puzzle is annoying and preventing me from completing the game.. KH2 is picking up dust haha
next time your online il send u the one i got for you.
so when does final mix come out ppl

(#46 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-13-2006, 08:17 PM

Quote:
What puzzle the library book puzzles ?
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-14-2006, 06:57 AM

walls and gates.. so litterally when i first enter the hollow bastion, press buttons to turn gates im usually good at this kinda stuff, but this is gotta be the most annoying puzzle ever.

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-14-2006, 06:56 PM

Quote:
walls and gates.. so litterally when i first enter the hollow bastion, press buttons to turn gates im usually good at this kinda stuff, but this is gotta be the most annoying puzzle ever.
walls and gates ?? ....sorry I don't remember. You can go to this site and look up a walkthrough

Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Amon (Offline)
New to JF

12-15-2006, 09:16 PM

Anyone whos played KH1 and wants to try number 2, Id recommend reading up on the story from Chain of Memories first otherwise the story will make LESS sense then it already does. Anyways I hate this game but im bearing with it to get to the tron world. Im at the pirates level. I hope its not far...
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

12-15-2006, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
Anyone whos played KH1 and wants to try number 2, Id recommend reading up on the story from Chain of Memories first otherwise the story will make LESS sense then it already does. Anyways I hate this game but im bearing with it to get to the tron world. Im at the pirates level. I hope its not far...
that is true, im glad i played chain of memories before 2, although chain of memories was the first one i played so...is it true they are remaking chain of memories but on the playstaion