JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Halo 3 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/8061-halo-3-a.html)

LadyMoonlight 09-24-2007 04:23 AM

Halo 3

Okay, I know that the Halo series is for the Xbox/Xbox 360, but seriously, isn't anyone here talking about it? Ya know, gearing up for the North American release in like 24 1/2 hours?
We've totally been playing Halo non-stop (campaign, not multiplayer) for the last 2 days, getting ready for the midnight release.
We're gonna be at one of the Gamestop midnight release parties.

Is anyone else here doing ANYTHING?

I know there are a bunch of people on here from the USA. What's up? Seriously, no Halo lovers? :confused:

LM

MMM 09-24-2007 04:31 AM

It will probably make more money than whatever the biggest selling movie of the summer was (Spiderman 3? Pirates of the Carribean 3?) and that has people REALLY taking notice.

Peachboy 09-24-2007 04:45 AM

man there are already guys setting up over here. some of these guys in college today where like fu** this assignment im playing halo 3.and then they were talking bout get togethers, really nerdy ones where they stay up alnite and yeah

Shiningmonkey 09-24-2007 07:29 PM

I'm not really that excited about it. I mean, it will be a good game and all but there is too much hype over it (halo 3 mountain dew?!?!?). Personally, I can name a bunch of games that I find better.

It is fun for parties though, I'm going to one saturday.

LadyMoonlight 09-24-2007 08:01 PM

I guess the hype is just for the fans (like Harry Potter parties). Of course, the soda thing is extreme, but that's not the point. I just wondered if there were any fans of the game (esp. the story and not just pointless shooting of friends) who were celebrating tonight.

LM

ivi0nk3y 09-28-2007 11:16 AM

YTMND - HALO 3 ENDING leaked! (not really)

LadyMoonlight 09-28-2007 12:18 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Oh that is too funny. We've actually beaten the game, so I know how it REALLY ends (at least on normal mode I do) Lemme tell ya, there aren't any bunnies.:mtongue:

LM

1PirateKing1 09-29-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y (Post 250384)

i finished the game and belive it or not thats the real ending....lol:D
actually i have the game but i wont have a 360 until tomorow....xdfhgdf

MaymeRachael 09-30-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 245195)
Pirates of the Carribean

HELLO Johnny Depp ^_^

kodou304 09-30-2007 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiningmonkey (Post 245968)
I'm not really that excited about it. I mean, it will be a good game and all but there is too much hype over it (halo 3 mountain dew?!?!?). Personally, I can name a bunch of games that I find better.

It is fun for parties though, I'm going to one saturday.

haha i hav that soda *blushes*