JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/8826-legend-zelda-phantom-hourglass.html)

Jessica91 10-20-2007 02:34 PM

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

It was out in Uk yesterday! It is such a great game! Has anyone else got it? Its such a clever way to use the DS :)

Cyclamen 10-20-2007 04:10 PM

I've played the japanese version. Nice game, but too easy compared to other Zelda games... I think that with Wind Waker the Zelda games have gotten easier and easier...

rebam 10-20-2007 05:39 PM

im getting it in a few dys but ive heard its a good game to play

Haggis 10-20-2007 11:10 PM

I bought a DS just so I could play this... it had better be good!

(I made the mistake of ordering it on-line, they were out of stock, but now they're not, and will send it to me whenever they feel like it...)

Slykaz1 10-20-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclamen (Post 272441)
I've played the japanese version. Nice game, but too easy compared to other Zelda games... I think that with Wind Waker the Zelda games have gotten easier and easier...

Really, that's too bad. Cuz I couldn't figure out how to kill the boss in the end of WW. Someone else did it for me.:D

mrpawn 10-20-2007 11:45 PM

It isgood. I've played it and beat it. it is awesome and the battle mode is really fun too. any1 wanna exchange friend codes?

LadyMoonlight 10-21-2007 04:07 AM

I love it so far. I've wanted to play it a ton, but my silly hubby thinks he needs to watch it while I play. And he's got too many other games he'd rather play himself. So, I'm not very far.

And I have to say, I don't mind Zelda games getting a little easier. I suck at them otherwise and get mad and frustrated and never play them. Part of gaming for me is actually having Fun. And spending 3 hours getting lost and then dying and having to start over, just isn't fun for me. It's rather a waste of time. JMO.

LM

Undertherose25 10-22-2007 01:56 PM

I'm buying that for my boyfriend this weekend and we're gonna take turns playing it until he can buy me a DS...I heard it was pretty easy but a fun game.

I thought Twlight Princess was pretty hard for a Zelda game.

Darkhatecrew 10-22-2007 06:29 PM

Well. It was an okay game until the ending. Not gonna spoil anything. But the ending could have been ALOT better. I just hated it. It doesn't really end the game since *SPOILER DEFENCE activated and will not turn off untill I stop blabbing about all the bad things in the end* and that's why I hate the ending xD

Some parts of the game were just friggin amazing parts. While others made me think I must be an idiot(Especially the part in temple of the ocean king where you had to put them in an exact order and I thought it was the shapes in the spot the ghost said. Man was I stupid xD)

Slykaz1 10-22-2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertherose25 (Post 273972)
I thought Twlight Princess was pretty hard for a Zelda game.

My nephew beat in 48 hours. And my kid beat in 1 month.

I'm so lame I've only gotten to the water temple thingy, watever.:D