JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Realworldgaara17 (Offline)
New to JF

Location: in the united states where any anime brought over from Japan is screwed up by our tv ratings sorry
Send a message via Yahoo to Realworldgaara17
12-21-2007, 06:14 PM

OK that helps, oh yeah what would you say is a recommended level to fight either dopplegangers or the 2nd fight with the one sin(or i think God Eater)my friend called it that.it's after the 2nd but it'ds still part of it.

I'm more like Gaara than you think.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
NyaChan (Offline)
Promise to find

12-22-2007, 02:05 AM

I finished it a while ago, and I barely remember alot of it.

... However, I did marry just about everyone. *laughs* (For those not knowing, To get Married, you have to have every character availible at the end, As in go to the Forest of Pain floo 50 and find Tabby, and go through the stuff to get Natsume as well. I think it was Aura who sends the e-mail with the card. Who you're marrying has to have a full affection meter/bar/thing)

Mental Note : I should go watch the Endurance-marry scene again. xD It's hillarious.

Natsume's scene scared me (I won't say why!), and Tabby's was kind of cute. And Sakaki is an [insert curse word of your choice here]. He annoyed me. And I shouted at the screen because he was being an idiot. *hmph* I wish those stupid evil guys would just die if they're going to be stupid and keep resurecting.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Rukisama (Offline)
Owns Aoi-chan^^

Send a message via MSN to Rukisama
12-22-2007, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realworldgaara17 View Post
OK that helps, oh yeah what would you say is a recommended level to fight either dopplegangers or the 2nd fight with the one sin(or i think God Eater)my friend called it that.it's after the 2nd but it'ds still part of it.
try the god eater at lvl.80-99 with endrance and atoli in your party.then have them follow you(or they'll die) have atoli use magic attacks and endrance meele when it turns purple then use you light magic attacks until the middle is opened the use magic awaking (something like that)until it pulls its arms in then run out the way of the beam..and repeat have it that haseo is immuned to fire.

Rukisamaセクシーキティの漂白剤....
My alter-ego: yumiko
Yumiko...Love and Death[/size]My JF Fam.
uber cute lover:Neko Takkun
cute little sis:Orihimegirl123
estranged little mixed sister: DivineBled