JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   .Hack//G.U. Vol.1-3 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/9838-hack-g-u-vol-1-3-a.html)

Rukisama 11-21-2007 07:19 AM

.Hack//G.U. Vol.1-3

Hi hi ppl!!! i was just wondering has anyone played .Hack//G.U. vol.1-3..and what is your favorite place to go in the game???

sesario 11-28-2007 03:53 AM

HI HI..........Hack//G.U. 1-3

i have them all....But so far i like hanging out a LUMINA CLOTH....getting more and more points in my arena records....^_^

but i want to ask you something......

do you know about .Hack//Fragment.....there is only a japanese version and an american version will not be made.....but hey....im just diying to get my hands on this game.

:ywave: :vsign:

Rukisama 11-28-2007 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesario (Post 311641)
i have them all....But so far i like hanging out a LUMINA CLOTH....getting more and more points in my arena records....^_^

but i want to ask you something......

do you know about .Hack//Fragment.....there is only a japanese version and an american version will not be made.....but hey....im just diying to get my hands on this game.

:ywave: :vsign:

hai..my friend has it lol i play it at times:vsign: lol

Powermad147 11-28-2007 04:23 AM

I wanted fragment as well >_< Fragment was the name for the beta version of the world in the .Hack series, btw, just a bit of trivia ^_~ Hehe, Ruki-san already knows I play .Hack =P

Rukisama 11-28-2007 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powermad147 (Post 311652)
I wanted fragment as well >_< Fragment was the name for the beta version of the world in the .Hack series, btw, just a bit of trivia ^_~ Hehe, Ruki-san already knows I play .Hack =P

yep i have all the games,DVDs,and posters of all the games. oh and the mangas too...:mtongue:

Powermad147 11-28-2007 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rukisama (Post 311660)
yep i have all the games,DVDs,and posters of all the games. oh and the mangas too...:mtongue:

Mangas? So...Legend of the Twilight, and xxxComa (something like that...) right? I'm not quite so hardcore, but I wish I was T_T

Kaminogirl22 11-28-2007 04:14 PM

.Hack//G.U.

Usually I hang out in Mac Anu, it's so pretty to me and I like it a lot.:)

Moodaddy 11-28-2007 11:04 PM

im a hacker!!!!! i love both game sets though i don't really have a fav place to hang out, i suppose it would be any place that'll give monsters that take more than a hit or two to kill.

Rukisama 11-29-2007 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moodaddy (Post 312249)
im a hacker!!!!! i love both game sets though i don't really have a fav place to hang out, i suppose it would be any place that'll give monsters that take more than a hit or two to kill.

.Hack//GU vol.2 use "Midnight" at the warp gate and you'll find what your looking for lol (haseo's shadow hard as hell)

Moodaddy 12-02-2007 04:27 PM

blah, i suppose you mean dopplegangger? hes easy to, just unleash a beast awaking on him, fights over in less than 10 sec..... ::sigh:: much to easy...