JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Haloid fan vid (please watch vid before doing poll) what did you think of it?
That was the greatest thing i've ever seen ^^ 5 45.45%
It was really good, i liked it alot 4 36.36%
It was alright, not the way i would have done it though 1 9.09%
That just suxed, how could that guy screw it up so badly? 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Moodaddy (Offline)
PH34R MY M4D NINJ4 SKILL5

Send a message via ICQ to Moodaddy Send a message via AIM to Moodaddy Send a message via MSN to Moodaddy Send a message via Yahoo to Moodaddy Send a message via Skype™ to Moodaddy
Haloid - 12-19-2007, 05:52 PM

okay so everybody knows Master Chief (halo) and Samus (metroid) and there has been a lot of debate over which is better and who would win if they got into a fight ^^. i found this fan vid that proposes the answer to that question. i know some may have seen it before or atleast parts of it, but this is the orignal full length fan vid, so there maybe parts you missed before. so watch it and leave a few comments about it and vote on the poll after you've watched the vid

Gametrailers.com - Haloid by montyoum
damn, i guess the link didn't work... odd
hmmm this should work now

tobi rules

EVERYONE DO THE PERVY DANCE!!!!
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!

My Fellow Pervs!
Hyakushi, Animeomarguy, Katchan6, MazarDantechildofdevil, Forgotenmemory, Sutiiven, Kudosan, Hentaro, Markduff, QuoyaNatsume, IonFortuna, HaganeKakashi

http://www.freewebs.com/moodaddy/myjffamily.htm

Last edited by Moodaddy : 12-19-2007 at 06:01 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-19-2007, 05:55 PM

it doesn't work

can you post the link again
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

12-19-2007, 05:57 PM

What's sup Moo? it's been a while....

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Moodaddy (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to Moodaddy Send a message via AIM to Moodaddy Send a message via MSN to Moodaddy Send a message via Yahoo to Moodaddy Send a message via Skype™ to Moodaddy
12-19-2007, 06:03 PM

okay i fixed the link so it should work now, btw this vid is a lil better than 10 mins long so it could take awhile to load if your using dial up

tobi rules

1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!

My Fellow Pervs!
Hyakushi, Animeomarguy, Katchan6, MazarDantechildofdevil, Forgotenmemory, Sutiiven, Kudosan, Hentaro, Markduff, QuoyaNatsume, IonFortuna, HaganeKakashi

(#5 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-19-2007, 06:13 PM

haha, that was pretty cool apart from the ending. master chief a woman and they are in love with eachother ?????
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Moodaddy (Offline)

12-19-2007, 06:18 PM

the dance number at the end was really good too ^^

tobi rules

My Fellow Pervs!

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Moodaddy (Offline)

12-20-2007, 02:20 PM

come on pplz vote now!!!

tobi rules

My Fellow Pervs!

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Wyverian (Offline)
The Truly Insane One

Send a message via ICQ to Wyverian Send a message via AIM to Wyverian Send a message via MSN to Wyverian Send a message via Yahoo to Wyverian Send a message via Skype™ to Wyverian
12-20-2007, 04:36 PM

Amusing though I don't agree with several things and the fact that we KNOW Master Chief isn't a girl.(The novels state he is a tall brown eyed, with short brown haired kid) Also the fact a good portion of it was ripped from the Matrix Reloaded...

Things I personally don't agree with.

Master Chief man-handling the Sangheili (Elites) as he did, it is stated that the Spartans are only just the strength of an Sangheili meaning if the Chief attempted to do that in canon he would have a tough fight ahead of him.

Also from what I know of the Power Suit, it only increases Samus' reflexes and agility not her strength so the Chief would be far superior in the strength department and maybe equal in agility and the like. Now if this took place after the events of Fusion then she might be able to match him in strength due to being infused with Metroid DNA, but then she wouldn't have the Power Suit at all and would instead be using the Omega Fusion Suit.

Oh and I almost forgot Zero Suit Samus doesn't have a lazer sword, its a whip.

Last edited by Wyverian : 12-20-2007 at 04:39 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

12-20-2007, 04:41 PM

That was a cool movie!!! I like the ending maybe they should have had a Hentai scene with the both of them ..... I mean *Ahem* I really liked it

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Moodaddy (Offline)

12-21-2007, 03:30 AM

hyakushi, why is it that the idea of a hentai scene is not something im surprised you thought of? anyways, yes everyone knows master chief isn't a chick but this isn't the real master cheif to begin with. if you read the rant the guy who created this movie did below it, you'd know why he decided to do things the way he did.

btw wyverian, did you miss the fact that zero samus also doesn't have jet boots?

tobi rules

My Fellow Pervs!