JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Milanor (Offline)
New to JF

Touhou Project:Perfect Cherry Blossom !!!! Any Fan here??? - 11-25-2007, 01:25 PM

I dunno if anyone make this thread yet but This is a game that my friend give it to me, he's said that it is quite popular in Japan. There is many instalment in this Touhou Project series but the only one that i play is Perfect Cherry Blossom!!!

The game play is quite good, but it have absolutely unmissable beautiful music!!! Try it!!!!!!

Touhou Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Navi (Offline)
New to JF

01-29-2008, 04:14 AM

Sorry for bumping an old topic but it doesn't feel right to create another one.

I love Touhou project and the music is beautiful and the game it self is fantastic, the Touhou games are one of the hardest games I've played in my entire life.

Touhou is a danmaku/shmup/bullet hell series with an exception for the .5 games. It's pretty good since ZUN is apparently the only one who works on these games.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-24-2008, 12:54 PM

Yeah.. i was playing the bullet hell version of touhou the other day. Its for "weird people" only as the difficulty level states.

its blindingly difficult. the hardest game ive ever played by far. Tops megaman 9 without a doubt. I thought i was a decent gamer, but this puts me in my place.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me