JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Language Exchange Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/language-exchange-ads/)
-   -   Hi, I can help you with spanish! 8D (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/language-exchange-ads/14028-hi-i-can-help-you-spanish-8d.html)

JohannaKyouyama 04-02-2008 11:22 PM

Hi, I can help you with spanish! 8D

Hi Hi, well... I don't know if someone wants to learn spanish but I'm offering my "mentoring" to teach you spanish, I will be very happy if you want 'cause its an awsome language ^_^

Actually I'm trying to learn Japanese but I won't bother you :o so just spanish teaching don't worry

narenji 04-13-2008 03:18 PM

I'd LOVE to learn spanish. I know it's a very important language and it's also very easy. My sister is learning it. She bought a spanish dictionary and i randomly picked a page and the first word i saw was basura [haha] then when i was reading bleach i was shocked that a chapter was named la basura. hehe.
SO, I'd love to learn spanish but I'm a lazy person and I'm quite busy with school so i never really had a chance learning it. Maybe you could teach me a little bit spanish? [you wanted it!] I could teach you Turkish or Persian in exchange if you want.
Wow what a huge first post.

Nki 04-13-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narenji (Post 459100)
I'd LOVE to learn spanish. I know it's a very important language and it's also very easy. My sister is learning it. She bought a spanish dictionary and i randomly picked a page and the first word i saw was basura [haha] then when i was reading bleach i was shocked that a chapter was named la basura. hehe.
SO, I'd love to learn spanish but I'm a lazy person and I'm quite busy with school so i never really had a chance learning it. Maybe you could teach me a little bit spanish? [you wanted it!] I could teach you Turkish or Persian in exchange if you want.
Wow what a huge first post.

WOW:eek: I pic Persian, I speak spanish.. so I can teach you in return... please, teach me Persian!!!:D

narenji 04-13-2008 03:42 PM

Allright then! :D I'm curious though. Why do you want to learn Persian that much? oh and I never learnt or taught anyone a language over internet. How are we going to do that?

lulu 04-13-2008 03:55 PM

Hello! I'd love to learn spanish! It will be kinda difficult for me though... I'm studying really hard these months for French and English so I won't be able to study really hard for Spanish too. I'm also trying to learn Japanese. 4 languages is more difficult...

Anyway, I can teach you Greek if you want, but, please, teach me some Spanish!:pinkbow:

Nki 04-13-2008 04:29 PM

english - spanish

Hi - Hola

My name is - Mi nombre es

Glad to meet You - Encantado de conocerte.

Nki 04-13-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narenji (Post 459117)
Allright then! :D I'm curious though. Why do you want to learn Persian that much? oh and I never learnt or taught anyone a language over internet. How are we going to do that?

I guess my interest is because the mysticism in the region and the Persian Culture. I`m very Curios... and the way...I donno, guess We already took the first step into the path, :D

Nki 04-13-2008 04:36 PM

and fist come first:

Lesson One (ok, not a teacher at all, just a friendly spanish talker, that all :D

Pronouns:

I - Yo
You - Tu
He - El
She - Ella
We - Nosotros
You (more of 1 people) - Ustedes
Them - Ellos (for boys) Ellas (for girls)

Nki 04-13-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulu (Post 459124)
Hello! I'd love to learn spanish! It will be kinda difficult for me though... I'm studying really hard these months for French and English so I won't be able to study really hard for Spanish too. I'm also trying to learn Japanese. 4 languages is more difficult...

Anyway, I can teach you Greek if you want, but, please, teach me some Spanish!:pinkbow:

Oh, a Greek girl, thats cool!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "Zorba the Greek"
whit Antoni Queen.... its a great movie.. I just Love it:D

auran 04-13-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nki (Post 459157)
and fist come first:

Lesson One (ok, not a teacher at all, just a friendly spanish talker, that all :D

Pronouns:

I - Yo
You - Tu
He - El
She - Ella
We - Nosotros
You (more of 1 people) - Ustedes
Them - Ellos (for boys) Ellas (for girls)

well youre partly right but usted and ustedes are mostly used for formal pronouns but ustedes would be tu plural and usted is you formal
and i beleive yu dont have accents on your keyboard because your el means the and your tu means your