JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Areikoto (Offline)
New to JF

I'm interested in the Japanese language and would like someone to help me learn it. - 06-24-2008, 06:05 AM

I live in West Virgina and speak mostly english and know a little spanish. I only know about 2 or 3 words in japanese and would like to learn more. Thank-you. If you would like to contact me please e-mail me at [email protected] I do have a MSN account and yahoo account if you would like to know one please to contact me at above address.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
sannzoku (Offline)
New to JF

07-02-2008, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areikoto View Post
I live in West Virgina and speak mostly english and know a little spanish. I only know about 2 or 3 words in japanese and would like to learn more. Thank-you. If you would like to contact me please e-mail me at [email protected] I do have a MSN account and yahoo account if you would like to know one please to contact me at above address.
i have sent u a mail, pls check it.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SatoriOne (Offline)
JF Regular

07-02-2008, 04:38 AM

You could always try online resources. There are tons of free sites dedicated to helping people learn basic Japanese. Give it a try. You got to start somewhere you know.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Qwedloki100 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Qwedloki100
07-27-2008, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areikoto View Post
I'm currently learning the language myself, and if you don't mind, we can learn together ^_^. I've sent an email to the above address - respond if you're interested.

My current level - I know how to write most katakana character - am still learning, and I know how to hold a small conversation in Japanese. And I know all the greeting/goodbye stuff.