JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Language Exchange Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/language-exchange-ads/)
-   -   English/Portuguese Speaker Looking for some help with Japanese (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/language-exchange-ads/22313-english-portuguese-speaker-looking-some-help-japanese.html)

Sagres 01-10-2009 07:58 PM

English/Portuguese Speaker Looking for some help with Japanese

Hey,

Hello every one I'm a Portuguese currently at college I'm 20 years old and I'm a guy.

To be honest i kind of wrote a essay in this tread but after looking at it i was like omg that's way to much for a forum.

So to make it short any one who speaks Japanese wishes to give me a hand? obviously i will help you with what i can in both the languages i speak.

Please reply here or send me a pm if you feel like it.

p.s.: if any one wishes to read the omfg big essay just pm me ^^

p.s.2: i also wish some help learning the Japanese formal education i mean how should you act in different situations (since it is most probably way different from European education)

isisbathory 01-10-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagres (Post 662027)
Hey,

Hello every one I'm a Portuguese currently at college I'm 20 years old and I'm a guy.

To be honest i kind of wrote a essay in this tread but after looking at it i was like omg that's way to much for a forum.

So to make it short any one who speaks Japanese wishes to give me a hand? obviously i will help you with what i can in both the languages i speak.

Please reply here or send me a pm if you feel like it.

p.s.: if any one wishes to read the omfg big essay just pm me ^^

p.s.2: i also wish some help learning the Japanese formal education i mean how should you act in different situations (since it is most probably way different from European education)

Olá
eu também sou portuguesa :)
Estou a aprender japonês também e se quizeres não me importo de te dar uma mãozinha, até podemos estudar juntos via-online.
Eu tenho um blog que é para ajudar quem está numa de aprender japonês, este blog é português e é feito com muita dedicação :) estamos sempre a actualizar e sempre a corrgir à medida que aprendemos

Dá uma espreitadela, pode ser que te ajude :mtongue:

Nihongo

e by the way o teu nick é marca de uma cerveja portuguesa :p agora dá-me o meu biscoito!

Sagres 01-11-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isisbathory (Post 662042)
Olá
e by the way o teu nick é marca de uma cerveja portuguesa :p agora dá-me o meu biscoito!

Tu fizeste batota :P n vale ser Portugues :mtongue:
mm assim *Dá 1 biscoito a isisbathory*

Ei de ver o blog ^^

You cheated being Portuguese is not allowed :mtongue:
Even then *Gives one Cookie to isisbathory*

I'll check out the blog

isisbathory 01-11-2009 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagres (Post 662131)
Tu fizeste batota :P n vale ser Portugues :mtongue:
mm assim *Dá 1 biscoito a isisbathory*

Ei de ver o blog ^^

You cheated being Portuguese is not allowed :mtongue:
Even then *Gives one Cookie to isisbathory*

I'll check out the blog

Não quero saber, eu adivinhei, eu ganho o biscoito ;)
e thanks, estava bom

na minha opinião vale a pena usar o blog, apesar d'eu e da minha colega sermos duas totos, fazemos por mete coisinhas giras no blog :)
até agora andavamos mais viradas para o romanji, mas eu já começo ali a meter uns kanjis e kanas

enfim espero ver-te por lá ;)

Bai bai

Sagres 02-04-2009 03:55 AM

*bump*

still around

fujiansan 02-21-2009 11:19 PM

Hello From Japam

If you need any help in Japanese, maybe I can do.
I can speak English, but I don't have any idea about Portuguese.
:ywave:

isisbathory 02-22-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fujiansan (Post 677600)
If you need any help in Japanese, maybe I can do.
I can speak English, but I don't have any idea about Portuguese.
:ywave:

Ah could help me?
I can speak english, and I would like to learn good japanese and also speak it by skype if possible, in exchange if you wish, I can teach you some portuguese or/and french

fujiansan 02-22-2009 02:50 AM

こんにちは

Can you read Japanese in your PC?

isisbathory 02-22-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fujiansan (Post 677649)
Can you read Japanese in your PC?

Yes, and I am also able to write with kanji, but I dont know very well how to use the keybord writing with kanji, and I am still learning kanji (its a bit hard to memorise)

ah add me on skype if you wish " isis_bathory "
Kisu

fujiansan 02-23-2009 12:09 AM

Cool!

How long have you been learning Japanese?
Why?

I'm learning Chinese now. Chinese characters ( kanji ) are familiar to me.
But it' s a long way to master it.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Lisbon, so I can get in touch with you in the middle of March.

See you.:vsign: