JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AndreaDesu (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese-English-Italian - 12-27-2009, 02:48 PM

Hello,

I'm a 26 year old guy living in Italy, i have a pretty good knowledge of English and i'm working as hard as i can for learning Japanese both for my personal intrest and work, since one of my main customer is a Japanese company.

I'm looking for someone that is able to speak in english (even not so good) and is intrested in learning the Italian language, in that way, speaking eachoter we will be able to learn the language that we are aiming for using English as a common language.

I have plenty of free time and usually i'm available even in Japanese timezone, making the cultural interchange a bit easier.

Thanks to all,

I hope that someone will be intrested
(#2 (permalink))
Old
uzuaki (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Ciao - 01-12-2010, 04:20 AM

Hello.
I am a qualified Japanese teacher for non-Japanese living in Sapporo. I guraduated from a college in the U.S., and I had been working for Hokkaido Government (prefecutual Govenment) for 9 years before became full-time Japanese teacher 2006.

I've got married in Rome 2004, and also I have a friend Michela in Rome. We've met in the U.S.. and I would like to visit her again.
My husband and I love Italy and I always wanted to learn Italian using in English.

yoroshiku onegai shimasu