JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kazkaz130 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to kazkaz130
I hope we can help each other English Japanese exchange - 02-07-2010, 06:48 AM

Hi, I am kaz. I have lived in Tokyo.I'm 35 years old and lived with 2 kids and wife.I'd like to learn English. I'm more than willing to help anyone with Japanese.Although I get some lessons at English language school, it's too expensive! In addition to that I have no opportunity to talk with native speaker.
My skill is upper intermediate.I was born in Tokyo and grew up in Tokyo so my Japanese pronunciation is good one.I hope we can help each other to use Skype.

Hi, I am kaz. I have lived in Tokyo.I'm 35 years old and lived with 2 kids and wife.I'd like to learn English. I'm more than willing to help anyone with Japanese.Although I get some lessons at English language school, it's too expensive! In addition to that I have no opportunity to talk with native speaker.
My skill is upper intermediate.I was born in Tokyo and grew up in Tokyo so my Japanese pronunciation is good one.I hope we can help each other to use Skype.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
DewarHolmes (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to DewarHolmes
Learning English? - 03-09-2010, 08:16 AM

こんにちは、かずさん。あなとわえごがじょうずですね ?

おなまえ せす(Seth)です。にじゅよんさいです。I speak very little Japanese, but I am learning.
I am a native English speaking American. I will try to help you with as much English as I can, and I'd be glad to accept any help with Japanese you might have to offer. I have Skype but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to use it. I don't really have a set schedule so sometimes I'm here, sometimes I'm not. If you're still looking for a 'teacher', let me know.

さようなら。
-Seth
(#3 (permalink))
Old
filiadragongurl (Offline)
Japan Extraordinaire

Send a message via Skype™ to filiadragongurl
03-16-2010, 06:20 PM

Hi Kaz! Welcome to Japan Forum I hope you have gotten more response than this via private message!

I'm 25 and a native speaker of English living on the East Coast in America. I studied Japanese in college, but in the 3 years since graduating have had little chance to continue my studies. I hope we can speak over Skype so that we can help each other out!

I will send you a private message with a couple corrections from your post.

Want a Lockerz invite? PM me with your e-mail address