JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Language Exchange Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/language-exchange-ads/)
-   -   Looking for English speakers (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/language-exchange-ads/5739-looking-english-speakers.html)

laurel 07-05-2007 04:41 AM

Looking for English speakers

Hello everyone,

I'm a Japanese postgrad student who is studying Medieval English Literature in UK. Now I am finishing my MA dissertation and going back to Japan at the end of July; but actually, I already miss Britain. That's why I'm looking for some language partners who can communicate in English.

I'm a 27-year-old female, and a big fan of Arthurian legend -- that's my subject for these 9 years! I also like cooking, travelling abroad, watching British commedy shows and playing video games (my recent favourite is "Dragon Quest VIII").

If you are interested, please e-mail me. I do not use MSN but I have an account of G-mail.

Cheers!

ivi0nk3y 07-07-2007 03:23 AM

I can communicate in English if you want :D

Suki 07-07-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurel (Post 169021)
studying Medieval English Literature

Wow that's gotta be hard. Sounds like the kind of subject everyone hates at school. I wouldn't cause I love literature. ^^

laurel 07-07-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y (Post 171547)
I can communicate in English if you want :D

Thank you for your kind offer:)
I am also willing to teach you Japanese; reading, writing, listening and speaking;)

laurel 07-07-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 171972)
Wow that's gotta be hard. Sounds like the kind of subject everyone hates at school. I wouldn't cause I love literature. ^^

Oh, you hate literature? Most of them just suck, I can't deny that. Still, there are so many entertaining works -- I like Spanish literature such as La Vida de Lazarillo de Tormes y de sus fortunas y adversidades because it is so hilarious! Full of F-words and black jokes, that's really cool:rolleyes:

Imani 07-07-2007 11:18 PM

Hi im Imani im 14 going into 10th grade i english is my first language japanese is my second but im noy very good.I'm new to JF and would love to meet some frineds.

Imani 07-07-2007 11:27 PM

hi

Hi my name is Imani i'm 14 and going in to the 10th grade.My first languge is english and japanese is my second but im not very good i know katakana a little bit of hiragana and a little little bit ok kanji.It would be awsome if we can connect.
srry 4 sending the same reply twice

fara7 07-08-2007 12:00 AM

hello, my name is Fara i am 16(female) i am from lebanon,arabic is my first language, english is my second. I am interested in japan and want to learn the language so i would be happy to communicate with u and exchange languages.

this is my gmail : fara7desu@gmail.com

kkarbo 07-08-2007 12:22 AM

I am english (yay)

I know a little japanese

my e~mail ricardo@englandmail.com

bet you won't miss the weather XD

ivi0nk3y 07-08-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurel (Post 172543)
Thank you for your kind offer:)
I am also willing to teach you Japanese; reading, writing, listening and speaking;)

Thats awesome, i've been meaning to learn Japanese "properly" for some time now. :)