I'm Hanah, a Career Specialist with MyPath. I am representing a leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Interested, please send me your English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you.
We are looking for Research Analyst who
- Is passionate about conducting online searches to provide structured, comprehensive background checks on an organization, its owners and its operating and litigation history, as well as key management, decision makers and beneficial owners.
- Analyst will provide insight on their background, track records, competencies, potential conflicts of interest and political and criminal links.
- Analyst will analyze business conduct and reputation history and search thoroughly for hidden risk.
- To conduct in-depth searches on companies and/or individual based on clients' requirements.
- To analyze the information collected.
- To prepare comprehensive reports based on the analyzed information to fulfill clients' requirements
- Must be excellent in written & spoken ENGLISH and JAPANESE
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in international relations, political science, journalism, sociology, or other social science fields. Candidates with a degree in Business Studies/Business Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Economics or Engineering. Outstanding recent graduates will also be considered.
- Must possess excellent research (internet), analytical and writing skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications and working in an online environment.
- Excellent ability to work independently, multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Prefer fresh graduates or those with maximum 3 years of working experience.
- Working visa will be applied by the company for successful expatriate candidates.