JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
jlp216 (Offline)
New to JF

College student looking for help with Japanese. English in exchange ^^ - 10-03-2007, 03:11 AM

Hi ^^

I'm going to school to be an English teacher in Japan. Only problem is, my Japanese vocab is severely limited (basically, I understand most of the words in Dir en grey's songs ^^"). Although that's cool (considering I knew not one word of Japanese before listening to them) I really don't think I should repeat anything Kyo-san says in public.

So, if anyone who knows Japanese is interested, I'd be willing to help. I am only in my first year of school, so I'll try my best!

"JRock: Because 'Actually, that's a guy...' is a great way to start a conversation" ^_^

-unknown

Last edited by jlp216 : 10-03-2007 at 03:15 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
eako (Offline)
New to JF

10-12-2007, 09:54 PM

Alas! I know how you feel. I have that dream too. To become a secondary school English teacher. I have gotten good scores on my GCSE's, but still don't know how to spell some English words, or speak Japanese, or even write Japanese. Maby we can help each other. I speak a tiny amount of Japanese.

My friend new no Italian before he lived there and he went over for two years, and returned a fluent speaker in Italian so maby it's a case of "hands on" experience.

cool music choice, btw!

Eako