JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Dorian (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Dorian Send a message via AIM to Dorian Send a message via MSN to Dorian Send a message via Skype™ to Dorian
Post I need some help translating ICQ6 - 11-13-2007, 07:46 PM

Hello, I am searching for someone helping me to translate some software application called ICQ.
I'd most appreciate someone who is quite good at English and Japanese and would actually explain and guide me to help me translating myself.
But it'd be also fine, if someone would just do the translation (I wouldn't learn that much then, though).
Ressources can be found here, but I'd be glad about someone contacting me for discussing on it.

Thank you in advance.

I'm your creativity creator™
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nanobyte (Offline)
Banned

11-13-2007, 08:33 PM

An online, real-time chat program developed by Mirabilis that allows users to send and receive messages back and forth on the Internet.
Loose abbreviation for "I Seek You," an instant messaging program owned by AOL Time Warner. The official Web site is located at ICQ.com - community, people search and messaging service!.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Dorian (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Dorian Send a message via AIM to Dorian Send a message via MSN to Dorian Send a message via Skype™ to Dorian
11-13-2007, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanobyte View Post
An online, real-time chat program developed by Mirabilis that allows users to send and receive messages back and forth on the Internet.
Loose abbreviation for "I Seek You," an instant messaging program owned by AOL Time Warner. The official Web site is located at ICQ.com - community, people search and messaging service!.
Erm... well, you know, I am quite familiar with ICQ. I just need help with translating it... thanks...

I'm your creativity creator™