JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Wagamama (Offline)
JF Regular

Is it possible? - 12-15-2007, 07:03 PM

Is it possible to not study hardcore about tokyo,Where to go?what to eat?etc,putting aside that of course i would learn what train to take to shibuya etc,And actually great fun in tokyo in summer?,i understand knowing that u want to go to shibuya is too vague and its too big &it isnt a good idea if u dont know where to go or what u want to do in shibuya exactly,
ps i just wanna slack and have fun over there not to study hardcore like a tourist..possible?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
enyafriend (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2007, 04:34 AM

Certaintly!
If that's what you want to do, if that's your idea of having fun, sure, why not? You could walk around, bump your way around, explore your way around, surprise yourself, stop at whatever place that you find interesting and pop into whichever stores that you fancy.

But still, having yourself prepared with a certain amount of knowledge, however limited they may be, will certaintly removes plenty of uncertainties that you may come across.

Hokkaido e ikitai........
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Wagamama (Offline)
JF Regular

12-17-2007, 05:08 PM

thanks for the reply,Sounds like a plan
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SailorBratt18 (Offline)
grrrr to you too buddy!

01-03-2008, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagamama View Post
Is it possible to not study hardcore about tokyo,Where to go?what to eat?etc,putting aside that of course i would learn what train to take to shibuya etc,And actually great fun in tokyo in summer?,i understand knowing that u want to go to shibuya is too vague and its too big &it isnt a good idea if u dont know where to go or what u want to do in shibuya exactly,
ps i just wanna slack and have fun over there not to study hardcore like a tourist..possible?
hahaha if you don't mind getting lost on the way, I'd say go for it! As long as you have cash, you can go anywhere these days. HAKAS in shibuya!

as small as a world and as large as alone

~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~