LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

02-27-2008, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutetwirler View Post
Thank you, fellow Nagoya person! Would you mind telling me the CIR forum you mentioned, please? I've been reading the Big Daikon and it's very useful. They said in there mainly about the interview in London (which is where I would take it) being all in Japanese, and, as you said, the two articles. I've not tried reading articles lately but I should give it a try soon..

Also, to the person above (I can't remember who) I'm currently in Japan, as an exchange student, so I use Japanese every day and in every day life here anyway. What I meant to say above is that I want a challenge with my Japanese and I think that I can get that if I use Japanese in the work place.
Here it is: http://www.cirhomepage.org/

I believe they make you register to view the forum (but it is free).

Just out of curiosity, where are you doing your exchange? I'm actually not in Nagoya at the moment, but I studied at Nanzan University last year. If luck would have it, I'd like to do my CIR work in the Nagoya/Aichi area, but there's no real guarantee I'll get to work where I want to.

郷に入っては郷に従え
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Cutetwirler (Offline)
New to JF

02-27-2008, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatredcopter View Post
Here it is: http://www.cirhomepage.org/

I believe they make you register to view the forum (but it is free).

Just out of curiosity, where are you doing your exchange? I'm actually not in Nagoya at the moment, but I studied at Nanzan University last year. If luck would have it, I'd like to do my CIR work in the Nagoya/Aichi area, but there's no real guarantee I'll get to work where I want to.
I'm at Kinjo Gakuin (the girls' school). I want to come back to Nagoya too. I really think I'm a Nagoya person now (one stage short of growing my hair long and perming it like every other girl round here!!)