(#31 (permalink))
Old
blimp (Offline)
偽関西人

03-11-2008, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeNjouRi View Post
yes my friend thanks and i am asking :
is that possible to get working visa while i am in japan for 3 months ?

you said yes i guess but just a sentence so it isnt clear still its mysterious everybody says just a sentence like its not cool to ask about it
SHOULD I APPLY FOR WORKING VISA BEFORE I FIND JOB?
should i go and tell to the japanese consulant that i would like to get a working visa ?
because when you search for a job online most of em wants working visa permit so ..
(by the way im turkish so i dont need visa to stay in japan for 3 months..)
kenjouri, u can't apply for a work visa without having a job. a company have to sponsor u. now, there r different types of visas and some of them includes visas where u don't have to be sponsored by a company and still be able to work, but from what i have read on our previous posts they will not be applicable to u. (i might be wrong on this one). anyway have a look at this link for all the types.

linky linky

lastly, and someone will have to correct me if i am wrong, isn't there usually a minimum salary that the company that sponsors u have to pay, i/e/ 250,000 yen?
(#32 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
03-11-2008, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrakushi View Post
SSJup81, no company is going to pay you so little you can't get buy....
Now if only America was like that. Here I am, going on 27 years old, and I still can't afford to move out of my parents' home. Apartments are way too costly around here and seems that the subsidized ones are mostly for those on "assistance".
(#33 (permalink))
Old
KeNjouRi (Offline)
New to JF

03-11-2008, 12:30 PM

ok thanks my friend
my situation is very simple actually . a moving away story
i just want to do what i want to do right not not when i am 60..
i wanna come to japan and find a work there discover japan and live there.
im also calling the japan consulant of turkey but the phone is always busy anyway i did get good stuff to learn before i speak em .
so if i find a job while i am in japan for 3 months i can apply for working visa..
thats a hope and i ve gotta brave. any help would be great about it from people who are in japan i would like to get in touch with mature people

''der Herrgott nimmt,der Herrgott gibt!''
''KeNjouRi // 0 ''