JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
PrincessMizu (Offline)
New to JF

Talking Living in Kyoto and Kyoto Seika University - 08-04-2008, 04:26 PM

Hi I'm new to this forum. I would like to know about living in Kyoto and if you had any information on Kyoto Seika University it sounds like a good school for me. I want to become an author and write children's books and fantasy novels. I noticed in Japan there doesn't seem to be a lot of writing classes but that is ok with me as long as there is English classes I'm fine. The thing is I'm not really sure if I'm going to get to go to Japan at all but I really want to try. It's been my dream to go to Japan for a long time. I really want to see what it's like to live there. Even if it's for a short time. But I really don't want to be an exchange student living with another family sounds a little scary to me and I'm so shy. I know even going to a university there would be a big challenge for me but I have confidence in myself and I am a very hard worker I'm very dedicated to school. Also if anyone has anyone has any other suggestions about colleges or universities in Kyoto that have English courses please tell me, but try to make sure they have a wide veriety of other courses as well because I might want to take other things besides english but the thing is I'm really bad at math. So try to stay away from science and math colleges an universities.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
hinata4life (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata4life
08-10-2008, 07:24 AM

I have the same problem, I'm bad at math, want to go to japan to the Kyoto seika university ( I love drawing^^) and the first place i want to go to if i'm in japan is Kyoto
(#3 (permalink))
Old
joker8880231 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-10-2008, 11:27 PM

I never got a chance to go to Kyoto while I was in Japan but I hear its very traditional there.