JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
GregFromScotland (Offline)
I love you.

Send a message via MSN to GregFromScotland Send a message via Skype™ to GregFromScotland
Not exactly my dream, wouldn't mind it though. - 01-01-2009, 02:22 AM

Just thought I'd break the recent string of; "My dream" "lifelong...." "Gift from the gods?"

About 4 years ago, I met a nice little Japanese guy, he was a truly awesome person. I only saw him for a week, he was nice, genuine and someone I looked up to. After that week he disappeared back to Japan and I never really spoke to him after that.

About a month after meeting him, I was sitting bored at my PC one day and decided to on a little google spree about Japan. I learned a lot, like; Life in Japan, The history (especially about the conflict between China and Japan), food culture, music and the list goes on. It was also because of google I learned about Anime.

I like anime and all that, I just don't tend too watch too much of it. I'd like to watch more when I get time though. Anyway, I floated through high school, with grades that got me into University. Although at this time I didn't know what I wanted a career in, so, I just did computing science as a major.

Currently, I am one semester into University and I am really bored with computers. I can't see myself doing this when I get older, but, I know right now it's probably the only major I can do. (I'd fail anything else). I then learned about JET and found out you need a university degree (standard 4 year course) before you can apply. After kind of taking a shining to Japan, I thought it would be fun. Apply to JET and see where it goes from there. Currently, I've been studying Japanese for about 1 month, which is where I met a girl also, who I've taken a shining to and she likes me back. She just happens to be a Japanese native.

That's pretty much it. I decided to write this because, I just got home and everyone went to bed and I'm bored.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
biginjapan (Offline)
JF Regular

01-01-2009, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregFromScotland View Post
Just thought I'd break the recent string of; "My dream" "lifelong...." "Gift from the gods?"

About 4 years ago, I met a nice little Japanese guy, he was a truly awesome person. I only saw him for a week, he was nice, genuine and someone I looked up to. After that week he disappeared back to Japan and I never really spoke to him after that.

About a month after meeting him, I was sitting bored at my PC one day and decided to on a little google spree about Japan. I learned a lot, like; Life in Japan, The history (especially about the conflict between China and Japan), food culture, music and the list goes on. It was also because of google I learned about Anime.

I like anime and all that, I just don't tend too watch too much of it. I'd like to watch more when I get time though. Anyway, I floated through high school, with grades that got me into University. Although at this time I didn't know what I wanted a career in, so, I just did computing science as a major.

Currently, I am one semester into University and I am really bored with computers. I can't see myself doing this when I get older, but, I know right now it's probably the only major I can do. (I'd fail anything else). I then learned about JET and found out you need a university degree (standard 4 year course) before you can apply. After kind of taking a shining to Japan, I thought it would be fun. Apply to JET and see where it goes from there. Currently, I've been studying Japanese for about 1 month, which is where I met a girl also, who I've taken a shining to and she likes me back. She just happens to be a Japanese native.

That's pretty much it. I decided to write this because, I just got home and everyone went to bed and I'm bored.
So is she hot?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
GregFromScotland (Offline)
I love you.

Send a message via MSN to GregFromScotland Send a message via Skype™ to GregFromScotland
01-01-2009, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biginjapan View Post
So is she hot?
Possibly....