LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-20-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blimp View Post
i fail to see what having english as a mothertongue and participating in this forum has to do with each other. and no, us is not the only "native" english country around not having a working holiday visa arrangement with japan; south africa, jamica, barbados, trinidad and tabago, malta and liberia to mention a few.
I don't know what the stats are but there seems to be a good representation from at least 2 of the commonwealth countries on the WHV list . I don't think I've ever seen a post from a user living in the countries above.

In any event, since this happens to be an international forum, I think we should try to keep an open mind and explore all possible options for someone looking for information. After all, these threads are read not only by the original poster but by the other members of the forum. They also pop up as a result of a forum search... not to mention Google.

Of course in an ideal situation, that person would do some research before posting but we all know how often that occurs.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

01-25-2009, 01:56 AM

I am hoping to be a nurse while living in Japan. I plan on getting my education here. any advice?

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga