(#1 (permalink))
Old
dirtyroboto (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Join Our Club - 04-07-2009, 10:36 AM

Join Our Club.
The requirments are thus...

You must be living in Japan.
You must be of non Japaese decent. ie. gaijin.

And that is it.
Proxy members are accepted. ie. You are Japanese and want to help said gaijin.

What kind of club is this?

This club is for gaijin people living in Japan and aims to offer a support network that will offer advice and services provided by other members.

Many people that come to Japan either by fortune or for marraige will find it hard to make a living or just get by in a daily sense. Many people have walked this path before and have good advice to give or skills they can lend or sell. This club is intended to help you in meeting people in your situation and advertising your skills in what is a very closed job market.

Many people will not be aware that even a simple job such as "trash man" requires you to be an officer and that you have to take an officers examination just to collect trash. Many of the jobs in your own country that seem to be taken by immigrants will be closed to you in Japan.

Many of you will have skills and talents that you bring with you only to find that you can't use them without certification and nihongo, this is where my club comes in.

If we start off working for each other then we can at least look to making a good start in our country of choice, by offering our skills to other people in our situation we can build a strong community and get paid.

I am looking at setting up the club website and call on any internet geeks for help with this as I am a bit of a thicko with setting up web sites.

I hope that after reading this you will choose to join and to try to help others to help you.

I will keep you posted on any advances we make with this club.

Good luck.

Marc
真亜久