LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-23-2009, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post
I think I should make speeches, march around with picket signs, and write a letter to President Obama about this issue. Maybe he will agree with me?
If you agree to vote for him, then he'll agree to do whatever the **** you want!

What exact issue are you thinking you should bring to his attention, however?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#82 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-03-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post
In ancient Japan, the Buddhist monks preached homosexuality between men because they felt it was more pure for a man to be with a man rather than a woman, because they believed women were like dirt.

But what mercedesjin was saying is that homosexuality existed, it just didn't have a label. People didn't have a name for same-sex couples, it was just couples.

I agree with you, mercedesjin, on everything that you have said.

I think I should make speeches, march around with picket signs, and write a letter to President Obama about this issue. Maybe he will agree with me?
Thank you! Oh, it's so nice to hear that someone agrees with me. It sounds like you may have studied nanshoku and wakashudo. =)

LOVE: pass it on