JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Magicsam2010 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Sell Nintendo DSi and Electronic dictionary - 10-06-2010, 03:51 PM

Hello everyone,

I sell my electronic dictionary Ex-word XD-GP7250 (Japanese-English-French) with 2 other greats English-Japanese dictionaries pre-installed (Kanji Learner's Dictionary and Kenkyuusha Japanese to English). Everything is in perfect condition. I used it very often but I have taken it in very great care, so it is almost new. Btw, I sell it because I use now more my computer for my study of Japanese.

For technical specs I suggest you to follow this link :

Casio EX-word XD-GP7250 (Kanji, French, Japanese) < French - Japanese < Dictionaries < Electronics - beNippon, export Japan

Sold with:
- 2 screen protections already applied
- A black leather case
- The stylus

My offering price is 30,000 yen. I sell it in Tokyo in hand delivery with a test of it on the spot possible of course.

I insist on the 2 built-in dictionaries that I added installed by myself, that are bibles for learning Japanese:

- The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary, which I think is the best paper-based dictionary of Kanji, now in digital. So here you have the possibility to have the most used Kanji and group of Kanji translated into English (many research methods possible)
The Japanese Kenkyuusha, which for its part is without no doubts (after Wajiro dictionary), the best Japanese to English dictionary with its 480.000 entries.
I paid these 2 Cd-roms respectively, 5,000 and 13,000 yen, which I unfortunately left in France. But do not panic, installed dictionaries always remain installed even if the battery runs down or if you do a reset.

Then, I also sell my Nintendo DSi for 11,000 yen (because I don't have time anymore to play). It has been used only a few times and and has no scratch on it. The color is black. It is sold with with 2 screen protections already applied, 2 stylus (the normal one and a big one for writting games), a transparent cover case, and his power cable. No games are sold with it but of course a quick demo without games can be done.

Meeting point is preferrable in Shinjuku or Shibuya area.

That’s it, do not hesitate if you have any questions!