0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

Ikebukuro's Housing Offers - 03-30-2010, 03:21 AM

I am a exchange student from America and I am living with a Denmark boy and 1 Taiwanese girl in Ikebukuro, now we are inviteing you to join us together in our lovely house in very central Ikebukuro!

We have private room for 59,800 JPY/month + 30,000JPY deposit and 15,000JPY cleaning fee. Each room is equipped with a bed (+sheets, blankets, pillow) cupboard, desk, TV and a closet.

Size is 4.0 tatami, shared kitchen, washroom and shower + common area. We also have a 3.5 tatami room availible (same stuff inclusive) which we offer for 53800JPY (including intilities) ^^

All our locations have free internet!
Let me know if you have any questions or anything I can help you with.
Feel free to e-mail me:
kana.jpplace@gmail.com

Last edited by Ikebukuro : 03-30-2010 at 03:40 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-30-2010, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikebukuro View Post
We have private room for 598000 JPY/month + 30,000JPY deposit and 15,000JPY cleaning fee. Each room is equipped with a bed (+sheets, blankets, pillow) cupboard, desk, TV and a closet.
You are joking about that price, right? That is around 6000 dollars a month.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Heru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-30-2010, 03:39 AM

I think they just put 1 too many 0's because then they say they have a room for 53800JPY.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

Indeed, I made it wrong~ - 03-30-2010, 03:41 AM

Sorry, I did make it wrong, thanks for telling me!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Wagamama (Offline)
JF Regular

03-30-2010, 09:25 AM

So whats the exact correct figure buddy?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
03-30-2010, 12:57 PM

Sounds pretty much like advertising from a guesthouse, not a private person... And i think the price is a bit high for such a small room.

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)
(#7 (permalink))
Old
atheistwithfaith (Offline)
JF Regular

03-30-2010, 08:22 PM

4 tatami? With a bed, cupboard, desk, closet...

How exactly would you even stand up in there?

£430 a month for 6m2 room seems a little high.

Last edited by atheistwithfaith : 03-30-2010 at 08:25 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

JPY 58800 great room near Ueno - 10-25-2010, 03:06 AM

We have a roommate who is going to leave us on 2th November, so we'll have a room vacant. The room is 4 tatami wide and it's located in Japan Tokyo's Central Ueno Okachimachi district (just above Akihabara, below Ueno)
Newly renovated and fully furnished! Equipped with motion detecting lights, password protected electronic locks per room as well as the entrance.
2 shared washrooms with Panasonic hi tech western-style toilets, 1 shared shower, 1 shared washing machine (not coin-operated), 1 shared kitchen which includes a brand new refrigerator, 2 cooking heaters, 1 microwave, 1 oven toaster, 1 rice cooker and a variety of cook ware (pans, dishes, utensils, etc).
Each room is provided with an air-conditioning unit, mirror, table, TV, cupboard, bed w/ sheet covers, blankets and pillow.
High Speed WiFi Internet is provided for all tenants free of charge!
Common area includes two tables with chairs.
No Key Money or guarrantor required.
For more information you could contact us by mail or cell phone 08040762100.
Chris
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

JPY 75000 Looking for Housemates near Yokohama (Utilities included) - 10-26-2010, 07:46 AM

Three students of our roommates are going to graduate, and they will leave us on 14 November. So our house will have three rooms vacant. Our house is in Kamata, on the JR Yamanote route, it’s very convenient to commute to Yokohama. The rooms are all 6 tatami wide, and are all furnished. If you are a couples or friends, you also can live in one room, but the rent will be 85000 per month. It only takes 3 mins to reach train station, but it’s very quiet. Our roommates now are American, Dutch, Japanese and Taiwanese. If you are interested in our house, please feel free to contact us for more information
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

JPY 56800 Clean room for female near Ikebukuro - 10-28-2010, 02:55 AM

We are looking for a roommate (female only). The room is 3.5tatami wide and furnished, and the roommates are one Japanese girl and three Taiwanese girls.
The house is located between Otsuka and Ikebukuro JR train station, You can walk to both two station in ten minutes or so. It’s quiet residential area with convenient supermarket and lots of restaurants nearby.
For more information please contact Chris 08040762100 or by email.