LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
For peeps in Japan - 12-05-2010, 10:19 PM

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on very much, too many papers and school stuff, and working out the kinks before I go to Japan. Buuuut, I just wanted to say: I finally got my visa!!! Now there is nothing stopping me from hopping on my flight to Japan-- I'm so excited, I've sent out cards to my family and told them, annoyed them, all about it!

And no, this isn't just a gushing rant about how I'm finally going to Japan (although if you want the full rant, PM me and I'll be more than happy to oblige), I also want to see if anyone wants to meet me in Japan. I'll be there from Dec 31st - May 1st, around Hikone, Shiga, right on the lake shore of Biwa-ko! I have Skype and an email on my profile page, if you want to send me a message while I'm there.

I've been studying the transportation systems very carefully, but knowing myself I'll probably get lost anyway. A guide(s) or friend(s) would be great, and I love meeting new people.

I know most of ya will be busy, I mean, I'm busy right now getting ready for this thing! But, if you have free time during the holidays, or during a weekend, I plan on visit key areas like Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo, Nara, Kobe, and maybe even Fukuoka and Sapporo if I get the chance (or someone to hang out with).

So let me know if this sounds interesting! I'll answer any and all questions and concerns you throw at me. But first, check out my profile, there's some stuff about me on there if you're interested.

From,

Kimani

(#2 (permalink))
Old
LazyGaijin (Offline)
New to JF

12-23-2010, 10:11 AM

cool! see you then