JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
IcchanWii (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to IcchanWii
what is the minimum cost living in kyoto [help plz] - 04-07-2011, 10:49 AM

Say, this August (MAYBE) I will start to study in Ritsumeikan University in Shiga Prefecture, Kyoto (again: If I Pass the test). But just in case, can anybody plz give me information about minimum living cost in that place. Including apartment rent, daily meal and other consumptions?

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
(#2 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcchanWii View Post
Say, this August (MAYBE) I will start to study in Ritsumeikan University in Shiga Prefecture, Kyoto (again: If I Pass the test). But just in case, can anybody plz give me information about minimum living cost in that place. Including apartment rent, daily meal and other consumptions?
i am currently studying at ritsumeikan university as well. If you go to the website you will be able to find a detail description, but it all deplends on what appartment you get what supper markets are close to you and what nots.

I spend around $600 with food and apartment every month but that just because i was ableto get the cheap apartment and i only spend money on food.

Check out my VBlog to Japan Fall 2010- Spring 2011...The adventure HAS ALREADY STARTED CHECK IT OUT!http://www.youtube.com/user/mousee09
(#3 (permalink))
Old
IcchanWii (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to IcchanWii
04-14-2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousee09 View Post
i am currently studying at ritsumeikan university as well. If you go to the website you will be able to find a detail description, but it all deplends on what appartment you get what supper markets are close to you and what nots.

I spend around $600 with food and apartment every month but that just because i was ableto get the cheap apartment and i only spend money on food.
Are you in biwako-kusatsu university as well? for how long you will be there?
maybe we can meet later, and you can guide to cheap apartment

I've tried the website, but I need firsthand experience from other people.
thx for the info

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA