JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Muchujapan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Muchujapan Send a message via Yahoo to Muchujapan Send a message via Skype™ to Muchujapan
Can't stand ignorance!? - 07-24-2011, 05:27 PM

I scan the page with the list that tells the posts names and i wonder how badly they really need to go or should even be there.Japan is in no way perfect, but if people who go there whine about everything and dont know how to behave then you have no business be there.I watch videos where there like "where am i going to fit my stuff or this apt is too small".If you didn't have so much crap it would be a problem. People like that living in other countries ... its in other ones other then just japan....,but the people who go there and cant at least somewhat adapt to smaller space and different food ARE STUPID.Its japan not america, land of the big mac and frosty god i would give up all the finery of my home country just to be in japan for 1 night. Japan is expensive ,but so are other countries its a matter of budgeting. Its a life style choice you cant expect to have the same lifestyle as you'd did before or you'll be unhappy. Sorry i do understand about the whole no pc/internet but come on theres more to life then that. go outside and explore. thats about all i have .I ,just dont see how people cant stand it!

Last edited by Muchujapan : 07-24-2011 at 05:31 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

07-24-2011, 05:40 PM

I can understand your frustration about this and I share it with you! There is really nothing more annoying then this!!

I guess thats life..

..people who shouldn't be there, are there!!

..people who should be dead are alive!

..people who are dead should be alive!

Thats how the world goes I think.. I struggle to figure "this" Planet out still and I'm not very confident that I will ever solve this puzzle.

Many people who are there especially on this Forum.. really shouldn't be there I 100% agree!!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-24-2011, 05:40 PM

And... Where are you seeing posts like this?

I don`t think we`ve been experiencing too much complaining on here recently.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
07-24-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I can understand your frustration about this and I share it with you! There is really nothing more annoying then this!!

I guess thats life..

..people who shouldn't be there, are there!!

..people who should be dead are alive!

..people who are dead should be alive!

Thats how the world goes I think.. I struggle to figure "this" Planet out still and I'm not very confident that I will ever solve this puzzle.

Many people who are there especially on this Forum.. really shouldn't be there I 100% agree!!
Who are you to judge where someone should or shouldn't be, or who should and shouldn't be alive?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Lakaluva (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 06:27 PM

Preach on! I don't have a lot of stuff, and I don't need much to survive. I have my DVD player, my Naruto collectables and a Kobe Bryant bobblehead that I keep on my night stand. It actually has a light inside so I hope to find a converter when I come to Japan. I also have some tract lighting but I would let that go before I left here.

I think small things are cute. I have often wanted to miminize my possessions and just exist as the Ghost of Gashir, but we know that's probably just a fantasy.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

07-24-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Who are you to judge where someone should or shouldn't be, or who should and shouldn't be alive?
Well, people who only complain shouldn't for example.

But like I mentioned, I am also far away from understanding this World we live in.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Muchujapan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Muchujapan Send a message via Yahoo to Muchujapan Send a message via Skype™ to Muchujapan
preach on - 07-24-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakaluva View Post
Preach on! I don't have a lot of stuff, and I don't need much to survive. I have my DVD player, my Naruto collectables and a Kobe Bryant bobblehead that I keep on my night stand. It actually has a light inside so I hope to find a converter when I come to Japan. I also have some tract lighting but I would let that go before I left here.

I think small things are cute. I have often wanted to miminize my possessions and just exist as the Ghost of Gashir, but we know that's probably just a fantasy.
(im mostly referring to post on the internet in general, you tube ,etc ).I'm not saying who can and cant be in japan i'm just saying if your going to be there be more respectful of Japanese customs. I see people putting things on tatami mats that shouldn't be (nothing of ? weight. cant leave indents) or people saying there's no big market for foreign foods and goods. its japan ,there not there to cater to gaijin. we asked nicely to come to there country and live not the other way around. and the other big thing is beds... people in japan have been living with futons on the floors for years and they find it quite comfortable... not only that but its been proven to be better for your back. i actually think that a persons apartment would have more room if they didn't need a bed and big furniture. i personally am only going to need a futon when i go next fall. also if you can manage to buy your grocery items that you need daily then you'll have more room cause you wont be stocking unnecessary things. and last about the whole washer thing. i like the idea of there washers there compact and even more efficient at ringing out the water then the ones in the us. plus if you listen to the news you'll know if it rains and then you can know to hang them in your bathroom with he vent on. ta ta
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Umihito (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-24-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muchujapan View Post
and the other big thing is beds... people in japan have been living with futons on the floors for years and they find it quite comfortable... not only that but its been proven to be better for your back.
Lol, try telling that to my back after 2 weeks of nothing but sleeping on a futon.

It felt a lot of things, but better certainly wasn't one of them. If I had to spend another night in a futon, I'd have gone to the doctors the next day for spinal support.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
shigure (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 07:49 PM

Like many people in this forum (i guess), i am very interested in japan so i understand why you think that japanese customs should be followed.
But i also understand that many other people, who are not as fascinated as us in japanese culture, could just want to see but not to imitate a different culture. And most of the gaijin in japan are here only to do that : to see different culture but with the confort they have in their own country.
I know, it's sad, but this is our world and i can't think that we can do something about it.

(Excuse my bad english, but i'm french )
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Muchujapan (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 08:14 PM

its true whether you felt it or not . your just not used to it . i love sleep on the floor rapped up in my comfy comforter . i used to sleep on a futon at home on a hardwood floor.Health Benefits of a Japanese Bed