JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
vulgarshudder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-18-2007, 03:00 PM

To be honest starting work in Japan as anything other than a teacher or a whore (entertainer), or being transfered with a international organisation are slim to none. There would be simply very little oppertunity for anyone to sponser a visa for that.

And my vote goes for TOKYO. Shopping, night life, and the most up to date karaoke systems in the country.

おれんとこ来ないか?
(#52 (permalink))
Old
GhostBlade (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-18-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarshudder View Post
To be honest starting work in Japan as anything other than a teacher or a whore (entertainer), or being transfered with a international organisation are slim to none. There would be simply very little oppertunity for anyone to sponser a visa for that.

And my vote goes for TOKYO. Shopping, night life, and the most up to date karaoke systems in the country.
Tokyo is out of the question for me. The idea of high rent, overcrowding and high prices in general don't sound like the most appealing place to live. However, I'm really looking forward to visiting Tokyo.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
vulgarshudder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBlade View Post
Tokyo is out of the question for me. The idea of high rent, overcrowding and high prices in general don't sound like the most appealing place to live. However, I'm really looking forward to visiting Tokyo.
Then avoid any of the majour cities! The cost of Tokyo didn't phase me cos I'm from London so it seems about the same.

おれんとこ来ないか?