LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
DarkAngelAthena's Avatar
DarkAngelAthena (Offline)
New to JF
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: California
what visa would this be under?? - 01-31-2015, 06:31 AM

I am a previous traveler who has been to Japan once before, but I eventually came home to the USA to complete my degree before seeking a job in Japan. Now that I am almost done with college, I will soon be ready to return and look for employment in either Tokyo or Osaka. I began reading about the different types of visas and their requirements on various sites. However, after nearly an hour of searching I still cannot match what working visa type is relevant to my field (I will be completing my degree in computer graphics applications.) I figured it is either the artist working visa or the specialist in humanities working visa. But I have no idea if I am even looking in the right places. Does anyone have experience with this? or possibly have an idea of what working visa type best fits this field of work?

NOTE: I was told by other gaijin that the specialist in humanities visa would be better for the possibility of getting a job starting out as an English teacher. If anyone has any knowledge on this, please let me know
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Copyright 2003-2006 Virtual Japan.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6