JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mashumaro42 (Offline)
New to JF

Urgent request for information - 08-12-2015, 09:39 AM

Hello, this is my first post but I'm pressed for time, so I can't properly introduce myself. I was browsing around on various forums trying to find an appropriate place to ask, but does anyone know of the ALT dispatch company ACUP Japan or know anyone that has worked for them? I'm currently working as an ALT in northern Saitama prefecture but not enjoying it up here and looking to return to Tokyo or Chiba, my second hometown
Well this company calls me and offers me a position in Chiba city, but it starts in September (as in, I'd have to quit my current job mid contract) and they want me to move asap. I can hardly find any information on this company, the interviewer seemed a little rushed so I couldn't ask a lot of questions, and their website just plain wasn't helpful at all.
So I'm really just trying to find anyone who has worked for them or knows someone who works/ed for them. They seem incredibly desperate to hire, and by that I mean I received the job offer by email ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE INTERVIEW.
I wanted to post in Gaijinpot's forums but it seems they've been shut down?
They want me to make a decision by Friday.
If anyone has any information please don't hesitate to email me @ magiimashuu@yahoo.co.jp
If I don't get anything I'm gonna turn them down and stick with my sketchy ALT company (RCS Corporation) in rural Saitama, as much as I want to go back to Chiba I want to be sure that I'll still have a job there next year, will get paid enough to survive, you know, basic human decency things that ALT companies are notorious for not providing.
Thank you and nice to meet you.