JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
coolroomies (Offline)
New to JF

Are you moving to Japan in Sept/Oct? - 06-25-2007, 07:48 AM

Hi everyone,
I have been living in Japan for four years now and know a great deal about life here. Sad to say I will be leaving during this September/October. I want to try and help out anyone who is thinking of moving here somehow, so I thought Id post an add about my room:
I have a 6-jo tatami room in a Guesthouse next to Shibuya, fully furnished, that I am offering to anyone who wants the information about it and wants to purchase my furniture/belongings. It seems like such a waste to throw out everything I have collected over the past years, as well as the information I have learned that could really help others. Accommodation is a really big issue for any foreigner coming to Japan, so this would take the stress of things for sure.
So, I know for the location, that this room is the cheapest around. There are no other guest houses this cheap for the location and the size of the room. I know, I spent months looking for this one. And if you took the room, you wouldnt have to worry about getting furniture at all, because I have everything: matress, microwave, table, fridge, tv, video, bookshelves, drawers, pots, pans, everything. Would sell all as a package at a cheap price and get you in contact with the landlord so you could take the room after me and start your life smoothly once you got here.
So send me an email anytime, with any questions, coolroomies(at mark)hotmail.com
Thank you
(#2 (permalink))
Old
FlatlinePatient (Offline)
New to JF

Oooooooooo!!! O_o - 06-28-2007, 02:02 AM

I am very interested! My wife and I are looking for a place to stay in Japan. We're still searching around to see what we can find. What price are you looking for to sell all your stuff? What price is the room? Would you happen to have any pictures? I was looking for something out in the country, but since my wife runs a corporate Starbucks, we might have to stay in town. Anyway, thank you.
~CJ