JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

A place in Shinjuku (or close)... fast help ^^;; - 06-28-2007, 06:23 AM

I hope this is the right place for this... ^^; If not, feel free to move it.

I'm in a panic right now! I'm trying to find a cheap-ish place in Shinjuku within 3 days. (I'll be leaving for Japan in 5). I only need to stay for 2 weeks, so if you know a guesthouse or cheap/decent hotel that'll allow me to only stay for that long (and will only charge me for that time and not a full month), that'd be great! <33 (Chances are my friend will be staying with me those two weeks, so if you know a place that’s cheaper for two people, then post those places too).

NOTE: The place can be in Shinjuku or very close to it~

Short explanation: The person I'm moving in with won't have her apartment ready until July 17th, and she didn't find this out until today =_=;; So I'm looking for a place to stay last minute.

Please help... thank you <3

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

06-29-2007, 01:33 AM

Ok, nevermind... even though it's not in Shinjuku, I found a place. Thank you to anyone who tried to help~ <3

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."