07-05-2007, 01:25 AM

TROLL TROLL TROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one111

おれんとこ来ないか?
(#22 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

07-05-2007, 12:52 PM

Dang not again always it's always happening!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
GhostBlade (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-06-2007, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
Ohh yeah I'm 12! what do you mean qualifications?
You're only 12 and worried about moving to Japan? Seriously, don't even worry about it. I'm sure you're just going through a phase and you won't give a damn about Japan pretty soon. How the hell do you even plan on moving to Japan being only 12 years old?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
gaijzilla (Offline)
JF Regular

07-06-2007, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBlade View Post
You're only 12 and worried about moving to Japan? Seriously, don't even worry about it. I'm sure you're just going through a phase and you won't give a damn about Japan pretty soon. How the hell do you even plan on moving to Japan being only 12 years old?
I have a feeling this forum is full of barely adolescents who saw some anime and decided that Japan was soooooo cool!!!!!1!!1

I'm sorry to say, Japan is nothing like the anime. In fact most of it is actually pretty damn dull and completely ordinary. People are not smarter, more creative, or more exciting here than any other country I've been to.

True confessions of a small town blonde beauty, sent deep into the heart of Japan to school wild children. Witness her lonely descent into MADNESS and DESPAIR!

www.gaijzilla.com
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
07-06-2007, 08:59 AM

So what are you doing on these forums?

Bye
(#26 (permalink))
Old
ViolentAJ (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to ViolentAJ
07-06-2007, 09:06 AM

You're not Black. Japan would accept you. Japanese girls like hispanics now, just not Blacks. I am Black, and I go through daily harassment from latrinos bragging about how they get Japanese girls easily. They really are arrogant and rude. Too bad they get respect when I don't, even though I am nice.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
mishasu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to mishasu
07-06-2007, 09:18 AM

can i just say everyone has a dream yeah?

n mayb "forgotenmemory"s dream is to move to japan, its very very nice for people to crush your dreams. so why are people being mean?

look i know your young. it is true you shoulnt be worrying about moveing to japan at your age. but i went through a phase with moveing to america when i was your age.

just visit japan n see how it is. generally people are really nice, but some of tthem are really big on respect, like people have said on here, if you just follow their culture you should be accepted fine

^_^

coz I'm an Angel-su!

the family
children: forgotenmemory
pets: goldfish - deadthinker
(#28 (permalink))
Old
BlacKitty89 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-06-2007, 09:38 AM

Oh man..........just relax!

I heard that some japanese are not very friendly with foreigners but this is the same as in every other country too. I'm used to it because in Germany racism is still a big problem...some stupid skinheads or Nazis think that just white people sould live here but this is of course bull shit...
You shouldn't listen...and they're just strong when they're in a group...a single person can't do anything...
In Japan there are people too which like it to talk with foreigners...the problem is most of the time just to speak english...but if you know japanese everyone will help you I'm sure..

I was afraid too because of the food. I hate every kind of fish and I don't eat animals like fish, pig, cow or chicken...I'm a vegetarian....a real vegetarian...but there are enough supermarkets where you can buy meatless and riceless food!!
So relax and when you're older you will enjoy visiting Japan!

Just visit Japan for the first time and you'll see!

+{Member of the Crusnik Clan: Crusnik 09}+
+{Codename: Esther}+

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Haggis (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-06-2007, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrazzil View Post
So what are you doing on these forums?
Is this in response to gaijzilla's post?

I think it's great that people share their actual experiences of living in Japan rather than just rave about how wonderful it is... despite the fact they've never been there.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
07-06-2007, 10:10 AM

Actual experiences? I didnt see any actual experiences being shared. I only saw someone calling Japan dull and boring...

How interesting that you enjoy reading posts that describe things as dull and boring, how did that fascination for boring and dull things come to life?

Bye