JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
GitarisutoKao (Offline)
Shou Sama

Send a message via AIM to GitarisutoKao Send a message via MSN to GitarisutoKao
11-26-2006, 03:18 AM

aahh ooohhhh...kakoii!!!Cho kakoii desu...
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-26-2006, 08:50 AM

hmm my first step into forming a famous hiphop band is definately getting into Japan, because there i got the money and the people.. my uncle is pretty rich there, and im sure to find a worthwhile job, I'll start Djing in local bars, With Masterhien rapping, and if its all good my girlfriend Natsumi singing, if you can freestyle rap good then making lyrics is just a thing of words(which masterhien is good at), if i can scratch, mix and make good SFX as well as learn all the controls on my DJ kit.. making a good tune would be easy enough, my girlfriend Natsumi takes singing/dancing classes which would make her a chorus/dancing part of the team... thats my first step, going good so far.. hopefully i will go back to Japan in Summer 2007 and work on somethings.. wish me luck! and how are you guys gonna acheive your dreams?

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
GitarisutoKao (Offline)
Shou Sama

Send a message via AIM to GitarisutoKao Send a message via MSN to GitarisutoKao
11-26-2006, 07:47 PM

im going to stow away in my friends backpack(im really good at getting into small places)then have her stow away on a plane and voila!!!Actually i think ill just get a gig at local clubs,im a really good guitarist.....
(#24 (permalink))
Old
ShinigamiTae (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to ShinigamiTae Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiTae Send a message via Yahoo to ShinigamiTae
08-26-2007, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
whatever your dream is i wish you goodluck , all i want to do is go Japan and live happily ever after with my girlfriend, and maybe form a HipHop crew sometime down the line..
nice i make beats, you can check out my page at SoundClick artist: Young Tae - Band page with free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick ...err, sorry if its too voilent with the gunshots and all lmao, i can do other kinds of beats, club beats also

maybe one day i will live in japan, and open a studio, there might be some good japanese english rappers there, i know Jin is a chinese rapper and he's better at rapping than most black/white rappers now lol

dunno if japanese rappers would like my type of beats though, there geared more into that gangster rap beats.

oh by the way im new here this is my second post

i know there are some black techno dj's, producers, etc. in tokyo from this website, if orgot i think its called blacktokyo.com