JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Living in Japan (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/living-japan/)
-   -   i would like.... (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/living-japan/705-i-would-like.html)

GitarisutoKao 11-22-2006 12:14 AM

i would like....

to maybe go to japan an go to college..or form a band there and become a famous jrock artist....or a manga artist....::sigh:: but things seem to weigh me down....so ill probably never even go to japan.......my life sux..

jrocker 11-22-2006 03:41 AM

hey.

thats my dream....no fairs!

GitarisutoKao 11-22-2006 04:12 AM

ahahah!!!i said it first!!!Or did i....maybe not....anyways...we can share my dream!!!kk?*kisu*

Vesperd 11-22-2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GitarisutoKao (Post 9052)
to maybe go to japan an go to college..or form a band there and become a famous jrock artist....or a manga artist....::sigh:: but things seem to weigh me down....so ill probably never even go to japan.......my life sux..

whatever your dream is i wish you goodluck :) , all i want to do is go Japan and live happily ever after with my girlfriend, and maybe form a HipHop crew sometime down the line..

GitarisutoKao 11-22-2006 11:50 PM

Thats a kewl dream.....mine is already taken apparantly...:D

Ryoutsu 11-23-2006 01:26 AM

I want to meet Miyavi. And take the lovely GitarisutoKao to Japan so that GitarisutoKao smiles for me.

GitarisutoKao 11-23-2006 01:56 AM

Yes!!!I will gladly smile for you::Smiles beautifully just for Ryoutsu:::D

Okimoto_Tatsuki 11-23-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 9164)
whatever your dream is i wish you goodluck :) , all i want to do is go Japan and live happily ever after with my girlfriend, and maybe form a HipHop crew sometime down the line..

i'd buy your cd's :D

llol

Vesperd 11-24-2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okimoto_Tatsuki (Post 9491)
i'd buy your cd's :D

llol

haha thanks, me and masterhien got it all planned out, our rap project is to practice everyday then go Japan, meet up with my girlfriend(she sings very good) and we'll take it from there :D im actually famous at my campus as a freestyle rapper

GitarisutoKao 11-24-2006 07:55 PM

now thats kewl....i want to hear you and your girlfriend!!!

MasterHien 11-24-2006 08:00 PM

hmm yo
vesperd girlfriend is pretty good unique and they both have pretty same interest and that

my dream is like vesperd but my own life style haha

GitarisutoKao 11-24-2006 08:09 PM

hai thats kakoii!!!Mine is to become the greatest guitarist ever!!

Hisuwashi 11-24-2006 09:18 PM

It's good to be determined!

GitarisutoKao 11-24-2006 09:51 PM

yes yes yes!!!*punches air*i will be a rock goddess!!

Maester 11-25-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GitarisutoKao (Post 9652)
yes yes yes!!!*punches air*i will be a rock goddess!!

You're allready the Goddess, but maybe you have to hire some1 to Be the Rock (-> ME !!! :D )

GitarisutoKao 11-25-2006 12:15 AM

okay!!You're hired!!!::rocks out to unhearable song:: :D ::head bangs::

Fioli 11-25-2006 02:59 AM

haha
I like this thread. I feel encouraged.

Yeah please keep on talking your dreams like you will make it.

どうかこれからも夢を持ち続けて、そしてそれが叶うか のように話してくださいな。
だって本当になるかもしれないんだから!
他の人の夢を聞かせてもらうことで私も勇気付けられる 気がします。

And... visiting Japan is easy.
So, please don't think that you won't able to come here in your life... lol
Sometimes you can find a round ticket for about 50,000yen JP <-> US
Not expensive at all!!

jrocker 11-25-2006 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GitarisutoKao (Post 9714)
okay!!You're hired!!!::rocks out to unhearable song:: :D ::head bangs::

*punch*kick...:)

GitarisutoKao 11-26-2006 12:59 AM

yes...where would you find a round ticket like that?

Fioli 11-26-2006 03:12 AM

I saw it on H.I.S. (Japanese travel company)
But other companies might have almost the same price.
I think end of winter - early spring... tickets are not so expensive.

GitarisutoKao 11-26-2006 03:18 AM

aahh ooohhhh...kakoii!!!Cho kakoii desu...

Vesperd 11-26-2006 08:50 AM

hmm my first step into forming a famous hiphop band is definately getting into Japan, because there i got the money and the people.. my uncle is pretty rich there, and im sure to find a worthwhile job, I'll start Djing in local bars, With Masterhien rapping, and if its all good my girlfriend Natsumi singing, if you can freestyle rap good then making lyrics is just a thing of words(which masterhien is good at), if i can scratch, mix and make good SFX as well as learn all the controls on my DJ kit.. making a good tune would be easy enough, my girlfriend Natsumi takes singing/dancing classes which would make her a chorus/dancing part of the team... thats my first step, going good so far.. hopefully i will go back to Japan in Summer 2007 and work on somethings.. wish me luck! and how are you guys gonna acheive your dreams?

GitarisutoKao 11-26-2006 07:47 PM

im going to stow away in my friends backpack(im really good at getting into small places)then have her stow away on a plane and voila!!!Actually i think ill just get a gig at local clubs,im a really good guitarist.....

ShinigamiTae 08-26-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 9164)

nice i make beats, you can check out my page at SoundClick artist: Young Tae - Band page with free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick ...err, sorry if its too voilent with the gunshots and all lmao, i can do other kinds of beats, club beats also

maybe one day i will live in japan, and open a studio, there might be some good japanese english rappers there, i know Jin is a chinese rapper and he's better at rapping than most black/white rappers now lol

dunno if japanese rappers would like my type of beats though, there geared more into that gangster rap beats.

oh by the way im new here :p this is my second post

i know there are some black techno dj's, producers, etc. in tokyo from this website, if orgot i think its called blacktokyo.com