JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheFatalBeliever (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to TheFatalBeliever Send a message via MSN to TheFatalBeliever Send a message via Yahoo to TheFatalBeliever
Planning ahead...way ahead and need help. XD - 09-04-2007, 02:49 AM

Hello my name is Lauren. I'm only 15, but I'm seriously planning ahead since some things could take a while to build up to. (Like learning Japanese. XD)

I'm planning on moving to Japan once I'm out of college, or as soon as I have enough money after college. I was hoping to get a couple questions answered, if that's okay. ^_^ (By a couple I mean more than five. XDD)

Like...I know high school students in Japan take English (Dunno if it's an elective or what, though.), but if I went to Japan without knowing the language very well, would it be hard to communicate? Especially in stores and places like that.

And also, what are the places of Japan that are really like downtown and...just plain bad to live in. XD So I can avoid them for living in, haha. (Sorry if that sounds so strange, it's still a big deal. Every place has some bad parts. X_X)

If you could answer these I'd greatly appreciate that. =D Though, I may come back later asking more questions. XD

Dir en Grey never ceases to amaze me...

...but I'm easily amused and have OCD and ADD, so I guess that's not saying much, right?

Aw, man, you ate my hyper!!!

Add me =D www.myspace.com/_dir_en_grey_