JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#531 (permalink))
Old
MYVluv (Offline)
New to JF

01-26-2008, 04:27 AM

hey! ok so i want to go to japan too.. well someday and mabe go to collage there too, what good collages sould i look at? umm idk ,, and whats it like?? !(:, i want to live there<3, do they like americans??
(#532 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
01-26-2008, 04:31 AM

I,ve been researching for coleges in japan but cant find anyone who spoke english

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#533 (permalink))
Old
Saruwatari (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Saruwatari
lucky! ^^ - 01-26-2008, 09:34 AM

oh my gosh, your lucky! i have to wait ti'll i get outta college until I have to go there. Oh, that reminds me, I need to practice my anime drawing so i can get better ^^
(#534 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

01-26-2008, 11:41 AM

it was an intresting story of our life, Nyororin.
i also want to go to japan and i have been thinking of going with some friends from sweden, i live in sweden. im glad everything worked out for u Nyororin.
Hugs Ito

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk
my site: http://jennikaisa.hi5.com/
Member in deviantart: ito86
http://13gb.com/pictures/2288/ WTF
protest against facebook!!

(#535 (permalink))
Old
Hotstuff11236 (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation Me - 01-27-2008, 03:48 AM

I can't wait till I am old enough to go and travel by myself. My friend and I are planning to go to Japan before college. We are going to spend your last days of freedom living wild
(#536 (permalink))
Old
Harold (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-27-2008, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auran View Post
I,ve been researching for coleges in japan but cant find anyone who spoke english
Sophia University

I
沖縄           My blog
(#537 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-27-2008, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff11236 View Post
I can't wait till I am old enough to go and travel by myself. My friend and I are planning to go to Japan before college. We are going to spend your last days of freedom living wild
Last days of freedom?
(#538 (permalink))
Old
Himenajima (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Himenajima Send a message via Yahoo to Himenajima
Question 01-28-2008, 05:19 AM

Hi, My boyfriend and I plan on moving to japan at the end of the year and I've been researching my head off. but it seems like you have the best answers I've found since i started.And it helps that you offer to answer questions with out making people feel stupid. (By the way I'm a fashion designer and graphic designer and he's a musician and music engineer.)
After doing alot of research i think the 3months at a time for a little bit thing is the best choice because since I'm with him I'm obviously not going to get married lol. anymore tips? forgive me if my questions seem stupid but I cant seem to find anymore info then the usual stuff.

thanks for any help you can give.

-Najima
(#539 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-28-2008, 05:25 AM

Living in Japan for 3 months at a time is fine, except you are going to have a hard time finding work or a place to live. Weekly mansions would work, but I have only heard of single ones. These are a cross between a hotel and an apartment...basically very VERY small, no frills rooms at weekly, rather than daily rates. Sakura House is one, I believe.

You can do the 3 month tourist thing for a while, but at some point immigration is going to be asking you why your are vacationing in Japan for more than 3 months. It's illegal for you to work with that visa, so suspicions will be raised.

I guess I am curious if you plan on working, or just touring around...
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Himenajima (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Himenajima Send a message via Yahoo to Himenajima
01-28-2008, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Living in Japan for 3 months at a time is fine, except you are going to have a hard time finding work or a place to live. Weekly mansions would work, but I have only heard of single ones. These are a cross between a hotel and an apartment...basically very VERY small, no frills rooms at weekly, rather than daily rates. Sakura House is one, I believe.

You can do the 3 month tourist thing for a while, but at some point immigration is going to be asking you why your are vacationing in Japan for more than 3 months. It's illegal for you to work with that visa, so suspicions will be raised.

I guess I am curious if you plan on working, or just touring around...
Well like i said I'm a designer and i'm planning on selling my line online. plus i work in graphic design with can be done from just about anywhere. we do plan on saving enough to live for a bit but. we'd want to stay eventually(sooner rather then later) we just aren't sure the best route to go.