JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
dave009 (Offline)
New to JF

Question TO people Living in JAPAN, Please Help ????Having residence permit in Japan November - 10-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Hi, am dave, am south african who's planning of fully relocating to Japan,
I have already been issued a 3 month visa for visiting japan, but i dont have any intentions of coming back after enter Japan, Can anyone Please advice me on what to do after i arrive in Japan, I dont have a degree, i hold National Diploma in Business Administration, Please i wanna stay Legal in Japan, and i need to apply for a Residence permit as soon as i enter Japan, Can i register in a language school after i enter Japan and Apply for a Study Permit?????
or which other way can you advise me so i can stay legal and i would be able to take up any form of employment i get for a start.
Please i also need to know how much i should try and bring along, and also the cheapest places to live in Japan also, how i can find a job, maybe factory work for a start.....But most of all i need to know how i can change my status of visa to residence permit after i enter Japan....PLEASE HELP ME...I need this Urgently..I would be gladly appreciate your advice.

What are the kind of General Jobs available and How much do people get paid????Please I need urgent response
(#2 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

10-11-2007, 08:42 AM

I think all those questions were answered somewere in this forum already...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
dave009 (Offline)
New to JF

hello zenit - 10-11-2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
I think all those questions were answered somewere in this forum already...
am not aware, where can i find it?
please i will appreciate if you can give me a detailed answer.

Dave
(#4 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

10-11-2007, 08:58 AM

go "I live in Japan" sticky note or "Teaching in Japan" .. you're question has been answered several times already..

learn to search/read ..

goodluck

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------
(#5 (permalink))
Old
chachava (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to chachava
10-11-2007, 11:00 AM

If you don't speak fluent Japanese already, I would say you will probably struggle quite a lot to find work...

Best bet might be to apply for a job at a language school (from newspaper reports, sounds like Nova need teachers lol) - they will help get you a 12month working visa (or advise how to get one if not). Japan are pretty strict when it comes to immigration and you will probably be deported and banned quite swiftly if you overstay your visa

EDIT: just realised you said you don't have a degree. That might spell the end of any working visa opportunities then

Last edited by chachava : 10-11-2007 at 11:03 AM.