JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ChineseCilk (Offline)
New to JF

My Mailbox is Lonely, Looking for World Wide Penpals! - 01-16-2008, 01:52 AM

Hello!

I'm a 14 year old girl looking for a few friends for my mailbox.

My poor mailbox is getting lonely and is currently gathering dust, so I thought it might be good to make some penpal friends to keep it occupied. *u*

I live in the USA, and I welcome everyone to be my penpal, whether they live across the street or across the globe. This just basically means that I'm not just looking for foreign company, I am also looking for other people that I can write to and have a jolly good time, with the permission of my mailbox, of course.

With the world and the internet these days, people like me have to be cautious, so I won't just give my address to anyone who requests me to be their penpal.

I will have to talk with you for a while before I give out my address and decide whether or not I can trust you. Sorry, I'm too cautious...But I feel others can understand my uneasiness...right?

Oh, and to anyone who wants to mail me, my email is ChineseCilk@gmail.com.

Last edited by ChineseCilk : 01-20-2008 at 12:29 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SakanaMidori (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to SakanaMidori Send a message via Skype™ to SakanaMidori
01-16-2008, 02:13 AM

That actually sounds really cool.

I'm american too, and I want a penpal.

I'm not sure if I can get one with my parents permission, but I know I can if I get a PO box, so if I get one I'll let you know, and I want to recommend that to you too!^^

But mail sure is tedious these days....with a PO box, you can't just go to the bottom of your driveway to get it.......erg....I hate how horrible the world has become........(who'd wanna molest me anyway? Or rob me? What do I have? Just get a job, and buy whatever you want so badly, and get more attractive if you want sex. Seriously.)

まるかいをいきましょう!!
まるかいとみつわはいちばんですよ!!
Irony rules the world.
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...order="0" alt=
Proud to be a Japanophile--that is, if you know what the word REALLY means.
Fellow Japanophiles:
RetroGamer77
MMM
Kireikoori
Akoni
Amnell
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ChineseCilk (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2008, 02:18 AM

Yes!

But there are all types of people out in the world...it's all corrupted and such, you could be killed tomorrow for all anyone knows.

And that is freaking scary. x_x
(#4 (permalink))
Old
HimawariChan (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2008, 10:57 AM

Hi!

My name is Karolina and I'm also 14 years old.. soon 15 :P... I live in Sweden ^^

I like Anime, Manga, Music, sports, drawing etc...

I understand about the adress.. I wouldn't give out my adress just like that either ^^'

If you want to email me, this is my adress:
karron_@hotmail.com

Himawari

SWEDEN
(#5 (permalink))
Old
HaidosLilFanGurl (Offline)
KohiiPrInCeSs~

Send a message via AIM to HaidosLilFanGurl Send a message via MSN to HaidosLilFanGurl Send a message via Yahoo to HaidosLilFanGurl
01-16-2008, 08:04 PM

Hallo!

I'm Arisa, and I'm looking for a penpal also! Just through e-mail though!

I'm pretty much into anything, especially Japan!

I'm 15, I like music, manga, anime, everything else...

if anyone want's to chat my e-mail is uruoirox@hotmail.com!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
agtmiller (Offline)
New to JF

Hello - 01-17-2008, 06:41 PM

Hello my name is Matthew but everyone just calls me Matt.

If you do not mind chatting with someone a little older I am a great listener.

I totally agree with your worries and for that reason I do not want you addresses as I find online chat to be a faster form of communication.

I live in Oklahoma and would like to move to Japan one day and possible get a place in the country just outside of the city so I can experience the beautiful country everyday.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
01-17-2008, 07:38 PM

Hey, I think that is a great idea. You can never be too careful. I may be a little old for you, I just turned 27 on the 10th, but if you don't mind having an older girl for a penpal, I'm up for new friends where ever I can find them. I live in Alabama, so I'm not that far from you. I love anime, manga, reading, theater, opera, and a little of everything else. Feel free to pm, e-mail, or IM me. You'll find all three on my profile.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
thalia4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Location: Somewhere in the world maybe JP. " A fatal attraction to CUTENESS" HL
01-17-2008, 11:56 PM

I'm 14 too I would like to be your friend thats true what you said. I love anime, I like to draw I am a fan of fruits basket & naruto I think that sasuke from naruto is Hot!!. you can e-mail me if you'd like.

Abdc
*Quest Crew & Beat Freaks*
*Fan of the Cocky Guys & So real*
*GACKT FAN CLUB ME & VAMPIRE CLAN*
NARUTO FAN CLUB FAMILY
Me(sakura), Narutoluvr(misa),zachart(Ichigo),ariana,Silveremperial(sora)kiyuga(nara),sm ilexfreak7( vampire princess),xrachellex (Miyuki),rukamency,lulu,totorono,Auran,Orihimegirl,katchan6 (mello),Sakurasan, KittyKyo,drummachick
(#9 (permalink))
Old
thalia4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Location: Somewhere in the world maybe JP. " A fatal attraction to CUTENESS" HL
01-17-2008, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseCilk View Post
Hello!

I'm a 14 year old girl looking for a few friends for my mailbox.

My poor mailbox is getting lonely and is currently gathering dust, so I thought it might be good to make some penpal friends to keep it occupied. *u*

I live in the USA, and I welcome everyone to be my penpal, whether they live across the street or across the globe. This just basicly means that I'm not just looking for foreign company, I am also looking for other people that I can write to and have a jolly good time, with the permission of my mailbox, of course.

With the world and the internet these days, people like me have to be cautious, so I won't just give my address to anyone who requests me to be their penpal.

I will have to talk with you for a while before I give out my address and decide whether or not I can trust you. Sorry, I'm too cautious...But I feel others can understand my uneasiness...right?
I'm 14 too I would like to be your friend thats true what you said. I love anime, I like to draw I am a fan of fruits basket & naruto I think that sasuke from naruto is Hot!!. you can e-mail me if you'd like.

Abdc
*Quest Crew & Beat Freaks*
*Fan of the Cocky Guys & So real*
*GACKT FAN CLUB ME & VAMPIRE CLAN*
NARUTO FAN CLUB FAMILY
Me(sakura), Narutoluvr(misa),zachart(Ichigo),ariana,Silveremperial(sora)kiyuga(nara),sm ilexfreak7( vampire princess),xrachellex (Miyuki),rukamency,lulu,totorono,Auran,Orihimegirl,katchan6 (mello),Sakurasan, KittyKyo,drummachick
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Fullmoon (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Fullmoon Send a message via MSN to Fullmoon Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmoon
02-03-2008, 07:16 AM

Hiya ^^
The name's Alison, but if you want, you can call me Ali. (I swore to curse any and all people who call me Alice though...Alice is like not even a nickname. XD) I'm 15, turning 16 in September, I'm halfway through my freshman year of high school.
I know what you mean about not giving out your address. PO Box is the way to go though. ^^ We use a PO Box because it's so much easier and you don't need to give someone your house address, so there's also a lesser chance of stalkers. Also, now it's especially nice that we have a PO Box and not a street address mail box because the mailman (or men?) are threatening to quit delivering mail to my neighborhood because we're on private roads, and people speed up and down the roads like mad, so they're really bad roads now and so the mailman(men?) don't wanna drive on the roads out here anymore, lol.

Anywho, if you want, please feel free to email me at fullmoon925@gmail.com

Plushies and Sketchbooks and Cakes, Oh My!