JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Japanese girl looking for friends (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12214-japanese-girl-looking-friends.html)

XORAYONDARAA 02-03-2008 06:06 AM

hay

i am new here too and i can be your friend

if you want

yumeau 02-03-2008 06:18 AM

Hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDuff (Post 386556)
Hello I'll be a friend

Thanks.
I guess you like Anime?

yumeau 02-03-2008 06:23 AM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBIG25 (Post 386576)
hey I would love to be your friend don't know if I can teach you how to speak English but I will be your friend if ya want

Yes, I'd love to;)
You don't have to teach me English, but I'll be glad if you answer me some questions sometimes.

yumeau 02-03-2008 06:26 AM

Hi, NishiHime!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NishiHime (Post 386649)
Hi Yumeau! :)

I'd be happy to be your friend. I was an English major in college and will be happy to help you!

- Nishi

Thanks a lot. I'm pleased to hear that.
If you have a question about Japanese or Japanese culture, I'll help you as well:)

yumeau 02-03-2008 06:28 AM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 386654)
I'll be your friend^^I'm naru!

Are you in a hole in the ground?:eek:

yumeau 02-03-2008 06:31 AM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullmoon (Post 386863)
Hiya ^_^ I'll be your friend. My name is Alison (but you can call me Ali if you want)

I thank you, Ali:)
Your hobby is baking? Oh, it's nice. What do you bake?

Fullmoon 02-03-2008 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yumeau (Post 386901)
I thank you, Ali:)
Your hobby is baking? Oh, it's nice. What do you bake?

Yes, baking is one of my hobbies ^^ I also like to draw, sew, and knit ((though I'm still trying to finish my first knitting project that I started last year, lol))
Anywho, I mainly bake cookies because I find them fun, but I baked my first cake recently, and it didn't fall ((I was so excited about that)), and it tasted good, but the frosting (yes, I even made the frosting..I didn't have any on me and I found an easy recipe for it) was almost too sweet. XD But then again, it *did* call for 3 cups of powdered sugar..I guess anything that calls for that much powdered sugar would be pretty sweet, lol. :)

NaruNaruChan 02-03-2008 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yumeau (Post 386899)
Are you in a hole in the ground?:eek:

lol, I'm in m basement^^ does that count as a hole in the ground? I think it does....

MrBIG25 02-03-2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 386905)
lol, I'm in m basement^^ does that count as a hole in the ground? I think it does....

yeah I think that should count

yumeau 02-03-2008 07:19 AM

Yeah

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 386905)

It does.
However, it also sounds to me like... like if you were a dwarf of LotR or a goblin of the Gringotts Wizarding Bank of HP:p
(Sorry if you don't like that!)