JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Silly high school girl looking for a Japanese penpal. ((More info inside)) (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12222-silly-high-school-girl-looking-japanese-penpal-%28%28more-info-inside%29%29.html)

Fullmoon 02-03-2008 05:53 AM

Silly high school girl looking for a Japanese penpal. ((More info inside))

Hiya, yes, my title sounds odd, but I figured something odd would draw your attention, and obviously it drew your attention since you're reading this. ;D

Okies. ^^ So anyways, Yes, I am in high school, and I'm silly. ^^;;

I am looking for a penpal, specifically someone in Japan, but I wouldn't mind penpals from anywhere in the world. I'm really interested in Japan though, and so yeah..that explains it mostly, but yeah. ((Sorry, I say so yeah a lot and I ramble..))

I live in America.

If you want, please email me at fullmoon925@gmail.com ^_^

XORAYONDARAA 02-03-2008 06:18 AM

sorry i am not japanise but i study it if you wnat to be my friend i would be hounored to be your friend

Fullmoon 02-03-2008 06:25 AM

That's fine that you're not Japanese, lol, heck, with me, I don't even know what I am. ^^;; Okies ^^ Lets be friends. :D
Yeah, I was trying to edit the title, but I couldn't tell if you could or not. O_O;;

XORAYONDARAA 02-03-2008 08:45 AM

:) hay i nvited you to my mail i hope you accept friend

Fullmoon 02-03-2008 06:10 PM

This may sound a bit odd, but what do you mean? Do you mean like the buddy lists on this site?

XORAYONDARAA 02-03-2008 10:11 PM

hay

its my fault i am sorry i wasnt accurate in my description i meant added you at my g-mail list open your g-mail messenger then you will find my invite
or you can give me your name at hotmail or yahoo messengers to add you in

nice pic by the way but i bet you are cuter

:)

Inuka23 02-03-2008 11:03 PM

hiya i'll be your freind:marusmile: :marusmile: i realy want to go to japan too.^^ i realy like the stuff their, i got a good exscuse to say to my teacher when my homeworcki isnt done^^ "watashi no shuku da??? desu" i cant remember ta middleT-T:crykitty:

Fullmoon 02-03-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XORAYONDARAA (Post 387946)
its my fault i am sorry i wasnt accurate in my description i meant added you at my g-mail list open your g-mail messenger then you will find my invite
or you can give me your name at hotmail or yahoo messengers to add you in

nice pic by the way but i bet you are cuter

My msn is kamikaze_kaitou_fullmoon@hotmail.com

Fullmoon 02-03-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inuka23 (Post 388004)
hiya i'll be your freind:marusmile: :marusmile: i realy want to go to japan too.^^ i realy like the stuff their, i got a good exscuse to say to my teacher when my homeworcki isnt done^^ "watashi no shuku da??? desu" i cant remember ta middleT-T:crykitty:

Hahaha, I don't know what that means. ^^;; ((I don't know much Japanese yet, mainly because my high school only offers Spanish and English...English is manditory for I beleive all 4 years? Spanish you have to have a minimum of 1 year. =__=l|l Anywho, what does "watashi no shuku da??? desu" mean? :)

XORAYONDARAA 02-04-2008 01:14 PM

hay

thanks for giving me your mail i hope we stay friends for ever
i added you now but my e-mail name is alittle wierd so please dont panic when you see it in the invite:)

hajimaamashitee dozoyoroshiko aonigaishmasu

oh.......and say hay to inuka too

i think she has anice name dont you thnik so?