JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Annoying American in Search of Friends! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12243-annoying-american-search-friends.html)

Kibanatra 02-04-2008 01:40 AM

Annoying American in Search of Friends!

Hahaha, I tried to be honest. :]
So yeah. . .I'm a 14 y/o girl in California who is very bored.
Send me an IM or a PM, yes? :D

Kiyuge 02-04-2008 01:52 AM

Hi! ^_^ I would like to be your friend ^__^ Im interested in Japan and getting out of the USA for once. I like to draw and watch anime.

Kibanatra 02-04-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 388208)
Hi! ^_^ I would like to be your friend ^__^ Im interested in Japan and getting out of the USA for once. I like to draw and watch anime.

Woo you sound cool. :]
Anime FTW! <3
I can't draw, I've tried though. Hahaha.

Kiyuge 02-04-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibanatra (Post 388211)
Woo you sound cool. :]
Anime FTW! <3
I can't draw, I've tried though. Hahaha.

Haha I have been drawing anime for two years now and Im still crashing and burning. I have a giant list of anime that I like. Two things I cant live without is Music and Anime. My mom took anime away from me for a week I was going to die!

Kibanatra 02-04-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 388213)
Haha I have been drawing anime for two years now and Im still crashing and burning. I have a giant list of anime that I like. Two things I cant live without is Music and Anime. My mom took anime away from me for a week I was going to die!

That's awesome. :]
I've been drawing anime for like a while, but always failed within 5 minutes and gave up quickly. I drew a decent Misa Amane a while back, but I ahven't finished it yet.
Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite. <333
Omg same here! But I also can't live without the internet. Hahaha I'ma geek.
GAH! Poor you! I would've died. Dx

Kiyuge 02-04-2008 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibanatra (Post 388214)
That's awesome. :]
I've been drawing anime for like a while, but always failed within 5 minutes and gave up quickly. I drew a decent Misa Amane a while back, but I ahven't finished it yet.
Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite. <333
Omg same here! But I also can't live without the internet. Hahaha I'ma geek.
GAH! Poor you! I would've died. Dx

Just takes a TON of practice.
I like Misa! I watched Death Note last night and Misa was begging to die. It was sad.
I LOVE TEH FMA! In fact one of my current projects is drawing Edward Elric ;3
I love teh internet ^_^ I cant go a day without going on it.
I was going insane. O.o My brother tied my jacket sleeves behind my back and put a eye patch on me and said "Hey Akito" >:| Evil meany stinky person...

Kibanatra 02-04-2008 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 388217)
Just takes a TON of practice.
I like Misa! I watched Death Note last night and Misa was begging to die. It was sad.
I LOVE TEH FMA! In fact one of my current projects is drawing Edward Elric ;3
I love teh internet ^_^ I cant go a day without going on it.
I was going insane. O.o My brother tied my jacket sleeves behind my back and put a eye patch on me and said "Hey Akito" >:| Evil meany stinky person...

So I learned. But I'm really lazy, especially now since I'm sick, so I'll learn. . .eventually? Hahaha.
Omg I saw that. I hate that episode, it's so sad when she's begging Rem to kill her. D:
LE SQUEE!~ Ed's my favorite character. I almost fainted when I met Vic Mignogna at Ani-Magic last year, it was so awesome.
Woot me too. It's like, my pathetic addiction. ']
XD What a sweet brother!

EveV 02-04-2008 02:11 AM

I've heard that cali is really pretty and they don't have roaches.
Lucky.

Kibanatra 02-04-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 388222)
I've heard that cali is really pretty and they don't have roaches.
Lucky.

It's pretty sometimes, but where I live the weather is freaking insane. D:
Always either extreme heat or extreme cold, it's insane.
I've never seen a roach. :'D

Kiyuge 02-04-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibanatra (Post 388220)
So I learned. But I'm really lazy, especially now since I'm sick, so I'll learn. . .eventually? Hahaha.
Omg I saw that. I hate that episode, it's so sad when she's begging Rem to kill her. D:
LE SQUEE!~ Ed's my favorite character. I almost fainted when I met Vic Mignogna at Ani-Magic last year, it was so awesome.
Woot me too. It's like, my pathetic addiction. ']
XD What a sweet brother!

Im sick too. I hate colds. I want to be a Manga-Ka when Im older.
Yesh my least faveorite episode is when L dies I HATE EET! But Rem is still awsome.
I love Ed he is short like me and goes nuts when people call him short ^_^
Yeah. Im addicted. ^_^ Its where I listen to most of my music.
Yeah he is a real charmer. =__= Spoiled brat... I mean, Sweet brother *pat pat PAT* ^^;