JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Neffiline (Offline)
JF Regular

Looking for Canadian Friends! - 02-13-2008, 04:00 PM

Hello! ^3^ Neffi here~

I'm looking to make friends in my area of the big Canadian country. I currently live in Ottawa, but often travel to Gatineau(just on the other side of the river) and also sometimes(when I'm lucky) to Montreal and Toronto.

I'd like to make friends whom have the same interest I have for Japan, so that we can hang out, have fun, and even go out for Sushi sometimes! I'm a big fan of Hamasaki Ayumi, so that could be a big plus also.

Don't you already have friends? You might ask, well, my current friends aren't into Japan as much as I am, and they dislike japanese cuisine. So I thought, what better place to make new friends but the Japan Forum!

It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, but I'd like to stay in the age range of 18-26 as I'm 20 myself. Though, I'm very open minded, so feel free to post here or send me a private message if you're interested ^___________^

I look forward to hearing from you! <3

ps.> I am fluent in french and english.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
smileXfreak7 (Offline)
This shit is old

Location: USED to live next to xXvampzrockXx's compooper. Shes not a vamp anymore
Send a message via Yahoo to smileXfreak7
02-14-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
Hello! ^3^ Neffi here~

I'm looking to make friends in my area of the big Canadian country. I currently live in Ottawa, but often travel to Gatineau(just on the other side of the river) and also sometimes(when I'm lucky) to Montreal and Toronto.

I'd like to make friends whom have the same interest I have for Japan, so that we can hang out, have fun, and even go out for Sushi sometimes! I'm a big fan of Hamasaki Ayumi, so that could be a big plus also.

Don't you already have friends? You might ask, well, my current friends aren't into Japan as much as I am, and they dislike japanese cuisine. So I thought, what better place to make new friends but the Japan Forum!

It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, but I'd like to stay in the age range of 18-26 as I'm 20 myself. Though, I'm very open minded, so feel free to post here or send me a private message if you're interested ^___________^

HELLO! IM NOT FROM CANADA BUT I WILL LIKE TO BE UR FRIEND!! IM IN THE UNITED STATES WE CAN BW FRIENDS IF U WANT JUAT PM ME KAY?

member of the jello club!!
~+VaMpIrE cLaN Vice prez+~
L-O-V-E IS ANOTHER FOUR LETTER WORD FOR P-A-I-N
ITS AFFECTS MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE D-E-A-D
MAKES YOU ANYTHING BUT S-A-N-E
LEAVES A CLOUD IN YOUR SOUL THAT BRINGS NOTHING BUT R-A-I-N
MOVIES FILL THE WORD WITH F-A-M-E
THOSE WHO BREAK IT ARE NEVER THE S-A-M-E
WE WERE JUST FINE UNTIL THAT FEELING C-A-M-E
JUST ANOTHER FOUR LETTERED WORD FOR P-A-I-N
L-O-V-E

http://pandauchiha.deviantart.com/ my drawings
(#3 (permalink))
Old
smileXfreak7 (Offline)
This shit is old

Location: USED to live next to xXvampzrockXx's compooper. Shes not a vamp anymore
Send a message via Yahoo to smileXfreak7
02-14-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
Hello! ^3^ Neffi here~

HELLO! IM NOT FROM CANADA BUT I WILL LIKE TO BE UR FRIEND!! IM IN THE UNITED STATES WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS IF U WANT JUST PM ME KAY?

member of the jello club!!
~+VaMpIrE cLaN Vice prez+~
L-O-V-E IS ANOTHER FOUR LETTER WORD FOR P-A-I-N
ITS AFFECTS MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE D-E-A-D
MAKES YOU ANYTHING BUT S-A-N-E
LEAVES A CLOUD IN YOUR SOUL THAT BRINGS NOTHING BUT R-A-I-N
MOVIES FILL THE WORD WITH F-A-M-E
THOSE WHO BREAK IT ARE NEVER THE S-A-M-E
WE WERE JUST FINE UNTIL THAT FEELING C-A-M-E
JUST ANOTHER FOUR LETTERED WORD FOR P-A-I-N
L-O-V-E

http://pandauchiha.deviantart.com/ my drawings
(#4 (permalink))
Old
yessirsir (Offline)
New to JF

06-30-2009, 05:44 PM

Hey there, im from Montreal. Are you being "lucky" lately :P ?