JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   tell me about yourself! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12723-tell-me-about-yourself.html)

Juno 02-21-2008 05:50 PM

tell me about yourself!

I love meeting/talking to new people! So tell me about yourself!!
haha sorry! i forgot to specify!! Umm...what are your hobbies? where are you from?
music you like? just stuff like that lol :pandasmile: and if you want to get to
know me just send me a PM!

NonStopReaper 02-21-2008 06:01 PM

love long walked on the beach, candle light dinner, ..... lol j/p give is more specifics here lets see

i'm 25
In the U.S military
Hobbies: Cars & motorcycle , Anime & manga , Reading, Going out( clubibng bars), Computer games, i'm really an undercover nerd i may not look like one
Tattoos ( i dont know if thats a hobbie but hey i like getting them)
um whatelse..

music... all kinds alternitive, techno, rap, Country, Slow song, jrock, Jpop, kpop, etc... like i said all kinds

MarkDuff 02-21-2008 06:02 PM

Well what do you want to know???

Sundae16 02-21-2008 06:08 PM

I feel like saying: I'm too complicated. :cool:

Juno 02-21-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDuff (Post 406298)
Well what do you want to know???

haha sorry about that, i fixed it!! :D

Juno 02-21-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae16 (Post 406306)
I feel like saying: I'm too complicated. :cool:

Haha isnt everybody!!!! :D

Juno 02-21-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NonStopReaper (Post 406294)
love long walked on the beach, candle light dinner, ..... lol j/p give is more specifics here lets see

i'm 25
In the U.S military
Hobbies: Cars & motorcycle , Anime & manga , Reading, Going out( clubibng bars), Computer games, i'm really an undercover nerd i may not look like one
Tattoos ( i dont know if thats a hobbie but hey i like getting them)
um whatelse..

Lol tattoos can be a hobby. :D Yay! im not the only undercover nerd!! :cool: I have a friend in the military, do you know Jeremy Saks [not to sure about spelling of the last name lol]

MarkDuff 02-21-2008 06:15 PM

hmm...I just sent you a pm....:D

NonStopReaper 02-21-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juno (Post 406313)
Lol tattoos can be a hobby. :D Yay! im not the only undercover nerd!! :cool: I have a friend in the military, do you know Jeremy Saks [not to sure about spelling of the last name lol]

lol dude theres like tons of guys in the military you gotta be more specfic like what branch? what rank? where is he station ect.

yeah tattoo.... people might think i'm in the yakuza i am in the process of getting my whole back done. both of my arms are already tatted up lol people alwyas give me wierd looks -_-

Juno 02-21-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NonStopReaper (Post 406323)
lol dude theres like tons of guys in the military you gotta be more specfic like what branch? what rank? where is he station ect.

yeah tattoo.... people might think i'm in the yakuza i am in the process of getting my whole back done. both of my arms are already tatted up lol people alwyas give me wierd looks -_-

haha nevermind, i have no idea lol all he said before he left was "im joining the military" and then he called a few days ago
to tell me one of his legs got blown off.

weird looks for having tattoo's?! thats weird in itself lol. I have two tattoos and im designing one right now but i've been working on it for like a year, im a perfectionist when it comes to my tattoos lol. :D