JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Looking for a friend~ (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12724-looking-friend%7E.html)

Dear 02-21-2008 05:53 PM

Looking for a friend~

Hello everyone! Like everyone else here, I'm looking for a friend. If you could help me with Japanese I would be eternally grateful, but I'm really just looking for someone with common interests. I love the bands Malice Mizer, L'arc en Ciel, Antic Cafe, and Versailles! I also like way to many animes/mangas to list. My favorite sports are Badmitton, Golf, and Softball. I can speak German, English, and French. :rheart:

NonStopReaper 02-21-2008 06:13 PM

lol Badmintion i use to play that in HS and was acutally on the team -_- your asian arint you?

Dear 02-21-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NonStopReaper (Post 406315)
lol Badmintion i use to play that in HS and was acutally on the team -_- your asian arint you?

My mother is half Japanese, half German. My Father is half French half German. So I guess I am 1/4 asian.........?

Juno 02-21-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear (Post 406283)
Hello everyone! Like everyone else here, I'm looking for a friend. If you could help me with Japanese I would be eternally grateful, but I'm really just looking for someone with common interests. I love the bands Malice Mizer, L'arc en Ciel, Antic Cafe, and Versailles! I also like way to many animes/mangas to list. My favorite sports are Badmitton, Golf, and Softball. I can speak German, English, and French. :rheart:

Hey!! Im Anna. :D We love all the same bands lol! And i have to agree with you on liking way to namy anime/mangas to list, my list would take FOREVER to just type! I speak German, English and im learning French and Japanese. :D

Dear 02-21-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juno (Post 406325)
Hey!! Im Anna. :D We love all the same bands lol! And i have to agree with you on liking way to namy anime/mangas to list, my list would take FOREVER to just type! I speak German, English and im learning French and Japanese. :D

Hello Anna! :ywave: Wow, we must have alot in common! :D

Juno 02-21-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear (Post 406335)
Hello Anna! :ywave: Wow, we must have alot in common! :D

Hello! Haha it def seems like it!! :D So what are a few of the anime/manga you like??

Dear 02-21-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juno (Post 406339)
Hello! Haha it def seems like it!! :D So what are a few of the anime/manga you like??

Hmmmm, let's see.........
Fruits Basket
D N Angel
Pet Shop of Horrors
Demon Diary
Chobits
+Anima
..........and lots of others! :D

Juno 02-21-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear (Post 406343)
Hmmmm, let's see.........
Fruits Basket
D N Angel
Pet Shop of Horrors
Demon Diary
Chobits
+Anima
..........and lots of others! :D

I LOVE ALL OF THOSE LOL!! But i have been looking
for the 9th volume of D N Angel for forever but none
of the bookstores near me have it! Its depressing lol.

Dear 02-21-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juno (Post 406348)
I LOVE ALL OF THOSE LOL!! But i have been looking
for the 9th volume of D N Angel for forever but none
of the bookstores near me have it! Its depressing lol.

Really?! NICE! Oh yeah, don't you just HATE it when you can't find a book?

Juno 02-21-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear (Post 406350)
Really?! NICE! Oh yeah, don't you just HATE it when you can't find a book?

Yeah!!! The bookstores near where i live NEVER have anything except the first - third volumes and then they think thats all you need lol. They didnt even have an anime/manga section until a few years ago.